𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

"Only do what your heart tells you." - Princess Diana

»——————◦•♛•◦——————«

"Morning Angel." Griffin yelled bursting into my sleeping chambers.

 Once you are 15, your sent to the kingdoms overnight school. Living with Princes and Princesses was a difficult task, but also an advantage. I was still 14 but eligible enough to graduate. The kingdom is made up of many royal families, one of which are the Goldoms, my family. We were well respected and had a large sum of money and power. But ,also known to be rude and brutal. I didn't agree with my family's methods, but then again, I don't agree with almost anything.

"You mustn't enter a ladies chamber!" A maid scolded him in return, while braiding my hair.

"Your not my maid, I can do as I please as long as Malady, here consents."

I chuckled and at the reflection of the embarrassed maid in the mirror.

"Thank you Mrs. Risotto." 

I stepped away from my vanity and gave Griffin a nod before he sprawled onto my bed. I excused the maid quickly locking the door. Closing the blinds I took out the magic book we "borrowed".

"Griffin! I've mastered the last book! come let me show you!" I quickly jumped onto the bed.

I did my own unique hand gesture and a small cloud appeared before my hand. The blissful sound of a low grumble from the cloud erupted in a flash. The small cloud was raining small droplets but its was continuous.

" That's amazing Angel! Father once told us during supper, this is one of the most effective skills in this book." 

"Why-"

A knock rung through the room I quickly got rid of the cloud and stuck the book in between my mattress. 

Its was my mother.

"Angeline Goldoom! Why is there a Prince in your private chamber!" 

I bowed to my mother and began apologizing when Griffin interrupted me,

"We were just reviewing our studies, you wouldn't think children were doing anything scandalous now would you? That's a very inappropriate way to convey your child and a young prince."

My mothers mouth was opened and she stuttered before she spoke, 

"I would never do such a thing, I just was u-um wondering why she wasn't on her way to her study hall."

"ah! yes thank you for the reminder, we shall go ahead." he quickly responded, grabbing my arm and leaving the room. 

As soon as we were out of sight we raced down the empty castle halls. Giggling to our hearts content.

"Did you see her face?! She looked absurd!"

I nodded, laughing alongside him. At the end of the hall we parted our way to our classes with a quick good bye.

rushing into my class I quickly sat, placing down my books. A dull hour progressed with useless skills like learning how to spot good quality cloth. As soon as class ended I wasted no time stacking my books.

I excused myself and took a nice stroll to the top of the castle. Me and Griffin had found a small concealed room behind a bookshelf, after an unfortune time we were hiding from the book keeper. From the cobwebs and critters, it was pronounced no had been there in centuries. We cleansed the space of grime, then constructed a makeshift library. Filled with the books we stole, accompanied by some some mats to sit on. I sat and waited patiently for Griffin while reading the latest news article.