--------------------------------------------

Y/N

It has been several days since I received training. It wasn't more like combat training or really cool stuff, you could say it worked like meditating. Helping me to control my emotions and body temperature. I actually almost burned Jungkook yesterday because he suddenly grabbed me and it made me nervous. 

I plopped myself on the couch looking at my lock screen. 

It was a picture of me and my best friend. We have known each other since elementary school. Looking at the picture the only thing that washed over me was guilt. We have contact with each other on a daily basis, she is studying abroad at the moment, but I kept all this from her.

We always share everything, but I haven't told her the most important thing that is happening in my life yet. Even my mother.....

I want to keep this all from them and tell them when the time is right but.......Jooha is coming over today!!!

[ 4 days earlier]

''Oh, Jooha what's up?'' 

Why did she call so suddenly?

''Say what are you doing on Saturday? You're free right?'' She sounds so excited.

''Yeah....why?''

''I'm coming back to Seoul for a while! Let me crash at your place'' 

"What?!!!'' Without realizing I screamed this in panic hearing her laugh. 

''Yeah! Are you happy?'' I could hear by the tone in her voice that she was smiling from ear to ear. 

I mean I'm more than happy that I finally get to see her in real life again and get to hang but.....how do I keep all of this a secret from her? On top of that....I'm living with Jungkook!

''H-How long will you be staying?'' I need to think of something.....

''Uhm....for now, I think 2 months. I still have some unfinished business here. Who knows it can take longer as well.'' 

Oh gosh....

-------------------------------------------------

[Present day]

I was seated on the couch Jooha seated across from me with her suitcase and bags scattered around the living room. When she came we hugged each other till death and screamed like crazy. Causing Jungkook to wake up...

And somehow he ended up saying the most problematic thing ever. 

''Ah you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend'' Jooha spoke making me crack a smile, while Jungkook was making some tea.

 This guy.....

It would be obvious that if I did get a boyfriend I would tell her right away! Also, the fact that when she called me and asked me if she could crash here, I didn't tell her I was living with a boyfriend either. So this doesn't make sense! I was hoping that Jungkook could stay at Hoseok's place for the time being, but he told me he had another solution. 

I trusted his guts!! I didn't know his solution would be this lie!

''Ah actually......we haven't been dating for a long time maybe a week...'' Ugh, what am I saying..

''And you're already living together?'' I noticed her eyebrows furrow as she crossed her arms. 

Jooha is.....how should I say this. Ever since we have been friends she was always the popular one at school. Guys would stand in line to get a chance to talk with her. She is smart, pretty, great fashion taste, very talented, but on top of that she is......really protective over me.

She has always been like a mom to me, always taking care of me. Also despite how people think she is, she is really the boyish type of woman and independent one who always claims she doesn't need a man in her life. 

''Ah, it's a bit complicated. He had some issues with his apartment so he is staying here for the time being'' I hate lying to her. 

She looked at me with those stern eyes and I already could feel my body temperature rise due to the nervousness. 

Within a second she smiled brightly before looking at Jungkook. 

''Well he is really handsome I'll give you that. Anyway, guess I can't crash here then. I'll ask Minnie if she won't mind.'' Minnie is a friend of ours that we met during college. 

''I'm really sor-''

''Ah for what! Don't stress I'm just happy to see that you found someone who treasures you'' 

Yeah....right

-TBC-