Not so friendly town of beginnings

Start from the beginning

Mathematics - lvl 8/10;

Chemistry - lvl 8/10;

Physics - lvl 7/10;
Active abilities:
Axe kick;
Back kick;
Front kick;
Push kick;
Roundhouse kick;
Back fist;
Elbow strike;
Palm strike;
Parry;
Bloodline ability: The Power Of Creation-allows the user to...
At that moment Momo noticed that there was a bit to much information leaking for her liking and snatched the status plate from Luna, the damage was already done though.
"What in the world are those stats?!! And I never even heard of race called High Human!" Her shout was so loud that it made the ravenette flinch, and as one the whole guild feel into silence. Before Momo could attempt to control the damage, the blonde behind the counter only added fuel to this fire.
"Your statistics are all above the average, with intelligence and wisdom higher than i ever heard of even among the Crimson Demons, not to mention that you have so much skills, half of which I never saw before!" Only after that outburst the receptionist realized that in her shock she disclosed personal information without being allowed to. Creati was looking at her with disbelief, and behind her the whole guild locked their eyes at the black haired girl. " Oh my goddess. I'm so terribly sorry, i don't know why I did that, I'm really terribly sorry." Repeating that Luna started to bow to her deeply, nearly hitting the counter with her head. After a giving her a while to settle down a bit disgruntled, Momo told her it wasn't that big of a deal. Then they continued with picking up her class.
"Again I'm terribly sorry, your skill set coupled with your stats enables you to choose nearly any class. Is there anything that you want to specialize in?" After a bit of thought, Momo decided to go with a rather unique and rare class of a Combat Mage which gave her options for combat from close to medium ranges with an array of spells, from physical enhancements to straight up offensive magic.
When she was about to inquire about lodging, Darkness proposed her to sleep in her party's house, and after a bit of convincing that they even had a few empty bedrooms and that she wouldn't be a bother Momo agreed. Exiting the guild hall she could feel the lecherous gazes that were plastered all around her, even between different worlds some things stay the same it seams.

XxX

" So you say that this house was haunted? Like, with a real ghosts?" This was really interesting to the black haired girl, especially now when she knew that there was an afterlife.

"Yes, but it was more of a forgotten soul than a malicious being. We found a really old grave site behind the house, probably belonging to one of earlier owners. After we cleared it up, prayed, and after Aqua performed a purification ritual all returned to normal." Darkness had quite a pleasant time talking with her new friend, who for a difference wasn't an addict to alcohol or explosions. After walking for a while she spotted in the distance a familiar forms of Kazuma and Megumin, the former carrying the latter."Oh look, these two are from my party."
Momo looked in the direction the blond pointed. "Are they okay? That girl isn't looking to good, should we help them?" Momo asked with worry, as they neared the couple Darkness called to them. " Hey Kazuma."
"Yes I'm Kazuma" the brown haired youngster replayed in a monotone voice, not looking back.
"Do you need any help? I can carry Megumin for you." At that he stopped and looked back to answer, but when he spotted the raven haired beauty he just started to stare. Without any care in the world he started to ogle her from head to toes and then back, taking in her full beauty. Momo patiently stood there waiting for a response, but Darkness wasn't too pleased by that. "Kazuma! You shouldn't state at someone like that! If you really need to stare just do it with me, even with your perverted sight on my body i will endure." At that statement she started to breath deeply, squirming a bit. "You masochistic Crusader why would I want to watch your rock hard body, besides she doesn't seem to mind." Momo sighed deeply at the banter between them.She picked up that her new friend had quite a... fetish about pain, be she didn't mind it really. And even if Kazuma was checking her out, it wasn't the first time and certainly not the last. "To be completely honest with you both, I am really tired, i probably would mind if you started to spout sone nonsense but as you were just... admiring, i won't say much. Could we continue to our lodging? I really would like to rest a little." At that statement Kazuma turned to the blond. "Who is this gorgeous woman anyway?" Looking at him Darkness told him how they met, and what they were doing in the meantime. After she took the sleeping form of Megumin of his back the four of them started to walk again. Taking a bit over 15 minutes they arrived at their destination. The house looked a bit rundown but inside was actually cozy.
Heading inside they found a passed out form of they arch priestess still clutching a bottle of alcohol. Being tired as she was, Momo decided to retire early and went to sleep after an eventful day.

XXXXXXX

Authors Note: And here we are, arriving in Axel. I took the liberty to change a bit of the setting, I will try to make it a bit more life like. About Momo's assault I hope it was portrayed in a god way? Please use a bit of imagination if it wasn't.I will be taking this whole skill thing quite lightly because my brain is too small to create something coherent, in the numerical values. So I will just state that stats are avarge, above or below accordingly to the character. With skills I'm creating a scale from 1 to 10 where 1 is a complete novice and 10 is a master in the given skills. And lastly I'm kicking out the concept of levels.Characters will be having the skills and they mastery, along with active skills corresponding to them that they need to lern. If you as a reader have a better idea or can provide me with a source of inspiration I am willing to rearrange it a bit.If anyone didn't catch that, Momo's surprise for folding the leg of her opponent like that was because she didn't know she used a combat skill, which in this world gives quite a bit of oomph to your attacks, also the humans inhabiting the new world are a bit more fragile than the ones she is familiar with, so instead of sweeping the man of his feet, she just snapped his leg on accident. Nice for her, no?I purposely created the race of High Human, as the advent of quirk does not have any explanation, some speculated that it was caused by a worldwide virus that changed something in the DNA of humans. I'm going with that for plot convenience. Also the humans of BNHA are extraordinarily tough and durable. Some without any quirks augmenting that. So here, this is my excuse. I hope you all will have as good time reading this as me writing. Have a good day :)