"okay, next up... gabby! snack update. we need the charcuterie board, it screams hollywood. also where's your famous dip? you know it's liv's favorite," maddie asked her younger sister.

"um, i set it on the coffee table a few minutes ago, the dip should be there too."

a voice muffled with food then calls out from the couch, "oh, you mean this dip?"

**laughing**

maddie rooney whipped her head around so fast, her blonde ponytail lapped across her sister's face, proceeding to get in her eye.

there she found her two dorky younger brothers parker and joey, stuffing their faces in the snacks she had planned to leave out for liv.

joey came right after the twins girls, liv and maddie, in the sibling line. then came 12 year old parker, who was also part of another set of rooney twins. him and gabriella were the two youngest of pete and karen's children.

"you two are eating the dip ?!? this is wisconsin you cant welcome people home without dip! you two are officially banned from the 'welcome home zone' !"

**laughing**

all eyes darted on maddie, who face started turning a cherry tomato red.

her mother karen came up to console her, "maddie, honey, if you're freaking out cause your sister liv is coming home, then we should really talk about it."

meet karen rooney. high school guidance counselor, who always tries to have a "talk" with her children every chance she gets.

"mom, she's my twin. my built in best friend," maddie said with a reassuring smile, "i'm not freaking out."

~~

[confessional:]

"of course i'm freaking out! starting tomorrow, i'm going to school with my celebrity sis, and we have the same face... yet she's 'the cute one' ."  

**laughing**

~~

there was also another rooney girl who was very anxious for the arrival of her big sister.

to say gabby rooney felt out of place in her family, would be an understatement. she felt as though she had nothing special of her own.

you had pete, the head of the household, and high school basketball coach.

his wife karen, as stated before, high school psychologist and aspiring vice president. her kids are her world, and all she wants is for them to open up to her. she is the reason behind family meetings, rooney family game night, rooney family movie night, rooney family cook off, and the list goes on.

their first child liv, the well known hollywood actress/singer.

followed by maddie, who was a soon-to-be state basketball champ.

then there was joey, who gabby admitted had a weird hobby, but was known for his love of video games, comic books, and cats.

after joey, was her older twin brother parker. he was in love with everything science, but more specifically experimental science. parker was well known for being a "mad" scientist, and even had his closest friends call him "dr. p". parker has been trying to get his twin sister to call him that for years, but to no avail.

then lastly, there was gabriella. she seemed to be the only rooney that didn't really have a "thing". and that's where her sister liv came in. gabriella and liv didn't have too much of a special bond before they left, but that was something she hoped would get better with time. and as much as she loved maddie, gabriella truly looked up to her oldest sister, and wanted liv to help find her "something special".