Father and Son bonding

Start from the beginning

Change Mordred for Isaak

Y/N:Ok Isaak, lets go-said getting out with Isaak at his right.

Y/N was showing Isaak all around Kuoh, while getting amazed looks from the people that knew Y/N that while seeing Isaak who looked a lot like Y/N they thought that it was his younger brother, because(to their knowledge Y/N is 18 years old) it would be incredibly weird that someone of his age has a son who looks like a pre-teen.

While they were walking Y/N saw a cafe.

Y/N:Hey Isaak why don't we get something to eat there?-said pointing towards the cafe.

Isaak:Okay, father-said while clinging to him.

When they entered.

Waitress:Hello, what would you like to eat?

Y/N:I'll take the grilled steak with potatoes.

Waitress:And you boy?

Isaak:The same-said bluntly.

After some minutes they got what they asked.

Which was delicious but they ate calmly and educated, Y/N paid and left(with Isaak that is)

While they were walking through a park Y/N saw a woman who was familiar to him.

Y/N:Hey Hana!-said catching her attention.

Hana:Oh Y/N how are you doing?-said while looking at him before looking at Isaak.

Hana:Who is this your little brother?

Y/N:No he is actually my son-said ruffling Isaak's hair a bit.

Hana:What?!

Y/N:What's so strange about it?-said walking beside Hana(with Isaak at his left)

Hana:You don't look any older than I am and yet you have a son who looks like 10 maybe 12, how?

Y/N:Well didn't I tell you that I knew my Legions for longer than you can imagine?.

Hana:Yes but..

Y/N:I'll explain to you better once we are alone-said while walking with Isaak.

After a few minutes they got a part of the park where no one was.

Y/N:Ok here no one should hear us-said looking around and not seeing anyone neither human or supernatural.

Y/N:Well you see I use Die Ewigkeit, a magical formula created by my father, to fuse an Ahnerbe or Holy Relic with its user. The Die Ewigkeit uses souls as energy it has four levels Assiah the most basic of them which means that the Holy Relic has manifested in the user in this stage it's unstable and the user feels a huge need to kill what a Holy Relic changes with the user making it so that there's no 2 same Holy Relics,it grants a few minor abilities but can still kill you if they hit the Brain or Heart,Yetzirah it's the stage when the Holy Relic has fully manifested and it's now combat usable the special effect of it now appears, you can no longer be killed even if they destroy your physical body if your soul or Holy Relic is unharmed you can reform your physical body along with your body staying the state that you awakened it, but your soul does. Briah the next stage it's the one when your deepest desire becomes a reality, want to become faster than anyone? get the Briah degree,want to never miss your target and chase them if they run away from your attacks? get the Briah degree,want to kill anything and everything in one shot?, get the Briah degree.