Chapter 14

They were in their shared home, cuddling on the couch while watching television, not paying much attention to the screen.

"I'm bored." Said Louis.

Harry sighed, "Me too."

"How about this, I'll grab my keys, and we can go for a drive?" Louis asked, looking up at Harry.

"Sure." Harry replied, agreeing to the offer.

Louis stood up, walking over to the front room and putting his coat over his shoulders, as the weather outside was chilly. He then grabbed his keys off of a hook and put his shoes on.

"Are you ready, babe?" Louis asked his boyfriend.

"Yeah," Harry walked in the room, "I'm ready."

The couple walked out of the door, down their front steps, and into Louis' small car.

Louis turned the key and shifted into reverse, backing out of their driveway.

Then they were on the road, going the correct speed limit and having small conversations, radio droning out in the background.

They weren't going anywhere specific, just driving around, enjoying each other's company.

"Remember when we recorded video diaries?" Harry asked, remembering the good times way back when.

"Yeah." Louis replied, smiling at the thought.

"And when we went on our first tour and made another small series?" Harry asked again.

Louis chuckled and replied, "And I did the thing at the start with 'The video diaries are back, the video diaries are back.'"

Harry laughed, "Those were the days."

"Remember when I sat on the couch with the little One Direction dolls and kissed yours at the end?" Louis asked.
Harry laughed again, "And I was like, 'Ooh yeah.'?!"

Both boys laughed, now hysterical. "I miss those times." Louis smiled.

Harry looked over the Louis, Louis looking back.

They looked at each other with admiration. They both loved each other very, very much.

"I love you." Harry said to his boyfriend.

"I love y-" Louis started, but was cut off by,

*crash*

Harry bolted upright in his bed, breathing hard. He didn't even think things though when he went to the bathroom and found a bottle of sleeping pills. He would take them all.

"I can't do this anymore," Harry cried out, not knowing how to deal with his emotions. He was quite clearly depressed, but he hated feeling like this.

There were even voices. They would call him a fag and call him ugly. The weren't going away either.

"I need to end this," He sobbed out. He found a piece of paper and a pen and began scrawling out words on the cold bathroom floor.

Whoever finds this, I'm sorry.

I couldn't go on living with my mental disorder, I'm sorry. I can't live without my angel, Louis.

NIALL:
Keep going for me, you know I love you. I'd never want to hurt you and I know I just have if you're currently reading this. You're my best friend and I'm going to miss you dearly. I'm sorry.

LIAM:
Watch out for the others please, I know they'll be upset, (and you obviously will be too), but you keep your head screwed on through times like these. I love you and I'm so, so sorry for how hard this must be.

ZAYN:
Thank you for letting me live here with you. It's been a few of the best months of my life. You're my best friend, (hell, you're all my best friends), and I thank you so much for putting up with me. I love you, and I'm sorry for causing you this much pain if you even care about me like I do towards you.

I know this must be hard. Seeing your best friend lying here on the ground, dead. And you Zayn, will most likely find me first. Don't lose your head please, I know it's my fault. I'm fucking sorry, I cannot express that enough.

Louis just means everything to me... he really does and I can't live without him. Cliché or not.

I love you guys... I love you and care for you more than you could ever know.

Forever with you,

H.

Harry took the pills, and for a few minutes there was nothing. Then he started becoming dizzy.

Of course he instantly regretted it, but it was too late. Harry had passed out into darkness, and was dead.

{*****}

Harry woke up screaming. He took a deep breath and took in his surroundings.

He was in his bed at his and Louis' flat.

What happened? Harry thought to himself.

He turned to his right and noticed something-someone.

It was Louis!

He was asleep, but breathing and very clearly alive.

Harry couldn't hold it in. He hugged Louis with all of his might, waking him up in the process.

"Harry, what the hell?" He questioned, opening his eyes.

"Louis!" Harry exclaimed and kissed him with so much force.

Louis pulled away but was grinning, "What is your problem this morning?"

Harry was crying, he was so overwhelmed with happiness.

"I thought I'd never see you again, Louis," Harry sobbed.

Louis hugged his fiancée, "What's wrong baby?"

"I had a dream an-and you-we got into a crash and y-you died and I-I thought I lost you and it all felt so real. I k-ki-killed myself in th-the e-end a-nd I w-woke up and you were here a-a-a-and I-I," Harry sobbed into Louis' neck.

"Baby," Louis cooed, he kissed Harry's cheek, "I'm here. I'll always be here. I promise a million fucking times that I'll never leave you. Never in a million years. Just always remember that I love you and I know it must've been hard for you to go through that. I love you, Harry," Louis was crying as well at this point.

Harry pressed his lips to Louis' again, and Louis didn't pull away.

Harry smiled against Louis' lips and tears still streamed down Harry and Louis' cheeks.

"I love you," Harry mumbled against Louis' lips.

"I love you too," Louis replied.

/a/n :)
ITS NOT THE END

THERES STILL A COUPLE CHAPTERS LEFT

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

IM CRYINF SO HARD

BYE BISHES

BYEEEE

EMILY :):):):):)