Johnny: that's because of our families, of course we won't.

Jaehyun: no... even if it wasn't your family, you'd both hate each other's guts.

Johnny: nah... he'd hate me...

Jaehyun: mmhm...

Johnny: well then what's going on with you and Taeyong then?

Jaehyun: nothing, he's being over dramatic again.

Johnny: what do you mean again?

Jaehyun: I mean all the other times I've talk to him he is Always so over dramatic and yelling and ugh, he so annoying.

Johnny: you know... Good for you for pushing him away.

Jaehyun: what? I'm not.

Johnny: you like when he's yelling, at least when it's just you two, you find it cute, but you love me and your job to much so you push him away. Thanks Jae

Jaehyun: w-what? N-no not at all! I hate him!

I slapped my hand over Jaehyuns mouth and shushed him. I motioned with my hand that they were both next door. He nodded and then there was a knock on my door.

Johnny: A-ah! Who is it!

Mark: hyung it's me, come down for dinner at 6 ok?

Johnny: ok all of us?

Mark: yes!

Ten POV:

Time 5:50pm

Time passed quickly and Taeyong still wasn't back from getting water, I mean-

Knock knock!

Ten: COME IN!

Mark: I can't hyung..

Ten: I see, what is it!?

Mark: you're coming for dinner?

Ten: it's all of us right?

Mark: yep!

Ten: who is cooking?

Mark: ...Taeyong and Jaemin I think, why?

I got up from the bed and then opened the door. I faced Mark and then walked into the kitchen.

I saw Taeyong on the stove frying something and Jaemin setting the table.

I went over to he counter and asked what they were making. I nodded and then grabbed our bowls and little plates for snacks. We were all done and the sink was full of dirty dishes. I nicely filled up everyones water cups. Everyone came down and then started eating, except me. I was doing a little bit of the dishes so we had room to put the rest of the dirty dishes after we were done eating.

Mark: ... the food is good.. thanks Taeyong hyung..

Donghyuk: as if we asked Mark

Mark: what's wrong with giving a compliment?

Donghyuk: nothing it's just the fact that nobody asked you.

Mark: why are you always against me?

Donghyuk: well my opinion should be meaningless to you if I mean nothing.

Mark: oh that's what this is about!

Jaemin: hey hey let's all calm down, one peaceful dinner guys..

Donghyuk: well maybe this is the last dinner I want together!

Mark: well that's YOUR opinion so you don't have to have dinner with us!

Donghyuk stood up making his chair screech loudly. Everyone looked at him and he was walking out of the room until he stopped at the doorway of the kitchen leading to the living room.

Mark: why'd you stop? Leave

He scoffed and then looked down. He inhaled and then looked back with tears in his eyes.

Donghyuk: you know what Mark Lee?

Mark: what?

Donghyuk:

I wish you had let me drowned...

dang I can't believe I just did ya'll like that, I'm goin home tomorrow! I finally get to upload almost every day!