Jeno: NO BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL COWARDS!!

The room was silent but everyone was glaring at each other. Just then Johnny walked into the room with his arms crossed.

Johnny: yo what the fuck is going on here?

Just then a tiny Ten peaked from behind Johnny. His facial expression changed once he saw Taeyong's fists clenched and his eyes shut tight as if he was about to cry.

Ten: what happened here?!

He ran over to Taeyong hugging him and glaring at everyone.

Johnny: Mark explain.

Donghyuk POV:

I was so stupid. I had thought "at least me and Mark were on good terms" nope. Not anymore.

Mark: so uh me and Donghyuk were watching a movie and Taeyong thought we were dating, which we aren't because why would I-

I could practically hear my heart break right then and there.

Johnny: ok that's enough, Mark you and and Jeno are in that room

He pointed to a room directly across the hall from the room we were in currently.

Johnny: Jaemin and Donghyuk, that room.

He point to the room on the right from the room Mark and Jeno were sleeping in.

Ten: I'll be sleeping in this room with Taeyong. Ok everyone tomorrow-

Johnny: tomorrow we'll start training separately, there's no specific time but If I see one of you slackin it's on sight.

Ten POV:

I was still holding Taeyong once everyone left and then I laid him on the bed. I cleaned him up and then we laid on the bed quietly.

Ten: so really... what happened?

Taeyong: oh pfft you know, Jaehyun said I mean nothing to him, Mark asking why would he ever date our Donghyuk, Jeno and Jaemin were fighting again!

Ten: well, why would you get official by something Jaehyun said if you don't have feelings for him?

Taeyong: excuse me but If I said you mean nothing to me you'd feel sad and I don't like you in that way.

Ten: but that's different.

Taeyong: how so?

Ten: Jae is our enemy, for now he's our partner, that doesn't change the past though...

Taeyong: ... ok Ten.. I'm gonna go and get water ok?

Ten: go ahead I'll be on the bed.

Johnny POV:

Jaehyun and I was in our room, laying on the bed. We were both on our phones and then I spoke up.

Johnny: what's going on with all of you? Why can't you get along.

Jaehyun: scoff** if we get along you and Ten won't