One Bite

One bite

One bite...

One bite is all that it takes to change an omegas life forever.

Gojo looked down at the females bare neck exposed only to him, sweat dripping down his face, and eyes red as blood initiating his rut. He never experienced a rut this intense before, he had no self control. He slowly lowered his lips to the middle of her neck giving it a small peck, earning a soft gasp from the whimpering omega.

Tears slowly started to build in the omegas eyes, as she had no control over her instincts. Control was the only thing that kept her safe in this evil filled world. And for her control to be taken away in this moment, scared her so much. For her second gender to give in to her alpha, and be paired forever to him was something she didn't know if she could live with. She hated the concept of "love" and to even believe such a thing as "fated pairs" was even more ridiculous. Her whole life revolved around hate and not trusting anyone. So how could she be in this situation now?

Snapping back to reality the said omega started to feel a hand creep down in between her legs. Gojo still kissing her neck, stared to traces small circles around her sensitive bud, listening to the sweet sounds coming out of his omega. Gojo couldn't hold his lust in any longer, his inner alpha being too impatient. In swift movements, he undressed himself and his sweet, heated, omega. And rammed his hard member into her dripping wet entrance, causing the omega to scream in pleasure. That scream was music to Gojos ears, engraved in his mind forever.

Letting the second gender take over his body, Gojo couldn't stop his fast pace, and continued to ram himself into the fragile omega. Feeling her tighten around his member, her climax surfacing. Gojo leaned himself down to the omegas neck one last time and took a bite.

One bite.

One bite was all it took to change (y/n)'s life.

_________________________________

Sorry about the short chapter!
I promise I'll be making the others longer!! And the explicit scenes will be more detailed than this one in the upcoming chapters ;)
If you made it this far thank you for checking this book out.
Let me know how I'm doing! :)