Okay.

Right?

It's been almost an hour since the called between his best friends had ended. They didn't really talked much since the duo wanted to pry as much of information from Jisung about his meet up with Minho. But the blonde head would not a budge a bit, it was clear that Jisung did not want to talk about it so they finally dropped the subject and moved onto a different topic. Soon enough they said their good nights and ended the call,45 minutes had pass since then and Jisung had spend them lying on his back as he stared up at the ceiling. his head was pounding with countless thoughts and countless memories. Making him grow an annoying headache that's been going for the past 10 minutes know.

He grunted as memories kept on repeatedly flashing through his mind, memories from a couple days ago. Memories of when he met up with Minho and met her....

"...How EMBARRASSING-!.."

Jisung exclaimed quite loudly as turned onto his stomach, buried his face into his fluffy white pillow and yelled as the image of him freezing up at the mention of Minho's daughter. How he awkwardly stood there as he was introduced to her, just for seconds later for him to make a sharp turn and ditched both of them by running away. He could still clearly hear Minho calling out to him but the blonde head never once looked back. He begin swinging his legs, hearing how his feet kept on slamming into his bed as he kept on whining of how embarrassed he felt for running away. Complaining how he wouldn't be able to step a foot in that hospital ever again, how could he ever face Minho ever again...?

"Wait a minute..."

He slowly stopped trashing around and lift his head from the pillow. There was some markings of the pillow on his face and his hair looking quite like a birds nest . He laid there as he thought things over before suddenly jolting up from the bed.

"Why am I embarrassed..? I didn't even wanted to go in first place-?!"

He suddenly exclaimed loudly to himself, slightly forgetting that it was past midnight and had a possibility of waking up his father but he continued with his monologue as he started pacing around his room.

"I only went because Changbin advised me to meet him. ... it's like he knows something.. but he won't tell me-!!.."

" We had a one night stand-!.."

"I'm pregnant with his child "

"This is my daughter...Hana."

Jisung slowly came to a stop once those faint memories flashed through his head, feeling his stomach dropped and his mouth run dry. Suddenly everything came back to him, remembering what happen on that Christmas Day three years ago. He slowly clenched his hands into fists, slightly shaking as flashbacks of Minho's daughter came to mind and How happy The older look in introducing her to him. Remembering that woman who claimed she was carrying his child.