Chapter-3

Avu's pov

It was another day, when I was again in toilet. Me and my morning sickness. I can't even sleep peacefully in morning. After coming back in room I went in closet and Changed my clothes in some yellow t-shirt and skirt.

I went down running, when man saw this and hold me with my arm

"What are you doing baby sister?" Maan ask me, I was confused. Ooh yeh, I am pregnant.

"Sorry maan, I forget about that." I said.

"I want to talk some few words with you, come in my room now." He said and walk away. I was worried, what should I do, I know he will shout at me anytime.

I slowly went and saw him sitting on bed, he saw me and tap the bed, to sit beside him. I go and sat beside him and he stand.

"Maan, What happen?" I asked. He was pissed of now you are going to be def Avi.

"How the hell you end up with him? He is the bad of school and you get him only to knocked you up? Are you in your scene? Huh? What will happen when he will not accept this child you are carrying in you? You want to become single mother? The fu*k Avneet alby, the hell." He shouts at me and now I was crying. Then some unexpected thing happen, that I was not even going to see in my wildest dreams. He kept his hand on my belly and told " me, your uncle is there to see you little champ." He told.

"You..." I was strumming. "No baby sister, I am happy now my all anger has gone." He said and he hugs me.

"I love you baby sister" He said

" I love you to big brother." I replied him. Then he picks me up and took me down. I saw my family was sitting and eating their breakfast.

"Avi I have taken the appointment from the doctor, now you have to go after the school." Mom said. I was happy and scared at same time.

"Don't take tension baby girl, I am coming with you." Mom say, seeing me worried. I smiled and she gives me smile back.

"Now eat your breakfast, we are getting late for school." Jai told.

I was taking the bite of my sandwich. When I get my sickness again. Before I reached near the toilet, I did in the dining room. "Ooh my child, it's ok." Alina told me. I was so embarrassed at that time. But this Jai was also making faces while seeing me. He was also going to do the same thing, when ma'am closed his eyes.

"Jai you go from here!" He told. He is like when ever someone throw up, he also do the same thing. I can understand that. I to don't like that.

"Baby girl you go, and get fresh up and I will tell alina to clean it." Dad says and I went in my room.

"The hell you did Avi, no no, no cursing my child can here me. So no cursing he/she can say after coming in this world." I said to my self.