Part Nineteen: His Angel & Heavenly Affections

Start from the beginning

"Show me. Ask me to make you come."

"Please make me come. Please, please I need it." His fingers were driving you insane with the pressure they had against your sensitivity.

"There we go." He drawled.

He kissed down your body, too impatient to tease you to the lengths he usually did. He wanted you on his mouth and then wrapped around his dick. You were expecting him to take his time like always but you released a shocked noise that bled into a whimper when he pulled your tiny underwear to one side and took one sweeping lick of your entirety.

He moaned against you as your taste hit him. He flicked your clit before drawing it into his mouth and sucked, his fingers coming up to run along your entrance before he slid two in and began slowly pumping.

"Oh, holy fucking shit." You breathed out lustful moans.

This man could destroy you. His mouth and his hands. The way he held eye contact the whole time.

Your whimpers became frantic as he pumped his fingers, hooking and pulling them against the spongy spot he'd become so acquainted with. He stroked the tips of his fingers along it and you felt the pressure build in your core as he worked you hard and fast, the tapping your g-spot paired with his striking attention to your clit had your legs shaking and your back arching up, hips rocking towards his face.

"Yes, Harry..."

He hummed deep in his mouth against you, vibrating your core as he moved his fingers with more force. He was unrelenting as your core became so tight and you couldn't breathe properly. He'd never touched you like this before. He'd always been one to savour and slowly destroy you but right now he was frantic like he couldn't wait to make you come.

His lips pulled away and he continued to pulse his fingers against that spot inside of you. He kissed you deeply, his lips and chin saturated with your excitement as your tongues met and you tasted yourself on him. He sucked your tongue into his mouth before taking his spare hand and pulling gently at the cups of your bra. Your nipples were exposed and he tugged at him, twirling and pinching them in his fingers before his tongue and teeth took over.

You moaned loudly at the sensation of his hot wet mouth on your breasts and his hand came up to clasp around your throat while his fingers started to pump at a blinding pace that made you scream out.

"Come for me, baby."

Your climax hit you hard and heavy, writhing on the coffee table and grasping for him and for air as you let out moan after moan. His name left your lips in breathless gasps. The heat erupted from your core and spread through your whole body as the pressure he'd built snapped like an elastic band, the pleasure electrifying your whole being.

Harry wasn't shy about giving you dirty promises and praises as you rode out your high and in doing so intensifying it.

His voice was both smoky and smooth, like a fog rolling over a calm river.

Harry was in awe of your body and the way it responded to him. How you allowed him to take full control and how pliable and soft your body became as you succumbed to him. Your sweet noises, your breathlessness as he made you come apart for him, because of him.

As you came down, he left small kissed on the sensitive skin of your breasts and your neck while he gave you soothing words, his lips puckered as he let words tumbled from them.

"Harry, fuck," You whimpered out, trembling from the aftermath of your orgasm.

Harry swept his hands up and down your body to calm it down, feeling the trembles under his large palms as you let out deep shaking breaths as you came back around to him.