Detention

Well this is my first one..... so if I'm lucky then you'll like it...

this one a teacher/student (it was the first that came to my mind)

*Alec's P.O.V*

I stared the man in the front of me. He was seated behind his desk,grading papers. While I was seated right in front of him just staring at his short, black hair and his biceps. He looked up at me and I stared at his green eyes.

I smiled, innocently, "How much longer do I gotta be here, Mr. L?"

Mr. Lennon looked at his watch, "It's four. You have to stay until six-thirty." Mr. Lennon said in his low husky voice, as he smiled his evil but sexy smile.

"Well I'm bored, Mr. L."

"Maybe next time you'll think twice before sleeping in my class, Alec."

I chuckled at that because I hadn't really been asleep but I had needed a plan to get detention with Mr. Sexy, in front of me now, because my friends dared me. Plus I've been crushing on Mr. Lennon since forever. I always thought he was Smoking. And yes, I'm gay and darn proud of it.

I slowly walked over to Mr. Lennon's desk and I threw everything off his desk. Mr. Lennon looked up at me with wide eyes as I climbed on his desk, facing towards him.

"How 'bout you entertain me for the time being." I suggested. I sat n front of him, my legs open and I pulled him between my legs.

Mr. Lennon gulped, "How do I do that?"

I shrugged, "Maybe like this." I pulled his face to mine. My lips smashed with his. His lips were so soft against mine. He hesitated at first but then he started to move his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me onto his lap.

Mr. Sexy moaned as my erection brushed against his.

"Oh that's such a sexy sound. Moan for me, Mr. L." I groaned.

"I've always known you wanted me, Alec. Now you're mine. Only mine!" Mr. Lennon purred against my ear.

I nodded, "Yes, only yours!" I groaned out loud as he sucked on my neck.

Mr. Lennon started to get rough as he slipped his hand under my shirt and pulled it over my head. His arms on my chest felt so good that my erection twitched in my pants and I moaned. My erection was hurting inside my pants just wanting to escape. Mr. Lennon must have noticed because he looked down then at me with his eyes full of lust.

"Sam, Please!" I hissed.

~Sam's P.O.V (Mr. L)~

I moaned as his sexy voice said my name. I was so turned on that I quickly pushed Alec up on my desk. I roughly unbutton my pants and pulled the down, never taking my eyes off my Alec. Hmmm, my Alec. I like that!

He looked me up and down while bitting down on his lip.

I made my way towards him in my boxers. I ran my hands on his chest towards his pants.

"Please!" Alec hissed again.

"You're a bad boy, Alec. You're a bad boy, aren't you?"

"Yes!" Alec moaned as I placed my hand on his erection.

"Show me how bad you can be."

Alec heisated but then he sat up and off my desk. My eyes never leaving his.

Then he roughly pushed me down on my own desk. He got a hold of my d*ck through my boxers and I moaned, pushing my hips up.

Alec smiled and puched down his pants and his boxers as well. He straddled me on the desk.His d*ck standing at attention.

I reached over to grab him but he slapped my hand away.

"Not yet" He whisperd close to my ear.

I groaned and pulled his head to mine and sucked on his lips. I bit on lower lip and he opened his mouth, instantly. Our tongues wrestled while, Alec stroked me slowly over my boxers.

I whimpered as Alec pulled back. I watched as Alec made his way down to my boxers. Alec slipped his hands in my boxers, pulling them down. His eyes widened as my erection snapped out of my boxers.

"You're so wet, Sam. And so big!" Alec moaned.

"Touch me!" I whined.

We were completely naked now. Alec reached for my d*ck and started to stroke me again,up and down slowly.

"So good!" I pushed my hips up again.

Alec placed his mouth on my d*ck, sucking it hard. His tongue twirling around the head.

I moaned in frustration, "Stop teasing, Alec!"

Alec smiled against my d*ck as he took in my whole length in his mouth.

"AHH! ALEC!" I pushed up my hips more up making Alec take more of me in his warm mouth. His sucking got faster and when I was about to c*m, he stopped.

"Alec!" I whined.

"I want you inside me when you come!" Alec stated.

"Get off and bend over the desk. I'll make you feel good." I ordered.

~Alec's P.O.V~

I obeyed him and I got off him to bend over the closes desk. I turned back and saw Sam walking up to me. Sam bends down close to me ass. With no warning he slides his tongue across my hole.

I moaned in pleasure and surprise, "Sam."

Sam's tongue would go in and out of my hole. I squirmed under his touch as he slid his finger in my hole.

After what seemed like hours of his fingers going in and out, he stands and position his d*ck on my entrance. Before thrusting in he sucks on my neck.

"Mmm!" I moaned, softly.

No warning, Sam thrusts in me.

I gasp at the pain.

"Just relax it'll feel better in a second. It's your first time, right?" Sam asked, hopefully.

I nodded.

"Good because now you really are mine. And this," Sam gets a hold of my d*ck, "is also only mine."

Sam stayed still so i could adjust to his oversized d*ck inside me. I could feel him getting larger inside me.

After some time I looked back at Sam and I nodded.

Sam started his thrusting slow then he sped up little by little. He hit something in me that had me moaning so loud that I pretty sure it could be heard all over school.

"Found it." Sam muttered against my neck.

I was lost in complete pleasure, "More! More!" I yelled.

"Oh, Alec!" Sam started trusting more.

"Faster! Harder! Sammy, More!"

Sam's thrusts became more rough and more pleasurable.

Our moans and pants were echoing off the walls.

I knew he was close. I was too. "Sammy! F*ck me more! F*ck me with your big c*ck!"My words sent him over the edge.

"Alec!" Sam moaned/yelled as he spilled his juices in me. I came not long after him. We laid panting on his desk. Sam wrapped his strong arms around me. We cuddled our naked sticky bodies together.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It said it was five minutes 'till seven. Wow it was late. It didnt even feel that long.

After some time Sam said, "I'll see you here tomorrow, same time for 'detention' "

"Yes, sir, Mr. Sexy." I grinned at his nickname and fell asleep in his arms.

So yeah that was my first one... Let me know what you think