starting... please wait.

chapter two starting

chapter two starting... please wait
trigger warnings // none

"so i'm guessing you're dream?" diana asked

today, diana has went back to the castle to prepare everything she needs. from things she needs to know, weapons, all that stuff.

"yep. i'm going to help you with things that you need and i'll also be the one accompanying you when you're going to herieth." dream answered.

"oh. alright." she said.

dream lead diana to the weapon room, silence filled the air when they're walking there.

"so uh, take that bag. the king asked me to fill that with stuff that you possibly need." dream told diana while pointing at a bag.

diana walked towards the bag, opening it. clothes, fake documents, and other stuff can be seen inside of the bag.

"so i'm going to be explaining everything to you first then we'll get going, okay?" dream said while looking at diana.

"okay. the king didn't give me much info so i really need to know who the hell am i supposed to kill and stuff. the king's is quite the idiot." she answered.

dream chuckled. "yeah, the king is pretty dumb sometimes."

diana also chuckled.

"so, your target is ranboo, herieth's prince. pretty sure you know that," he started. "you will be working as an undercover bodyguard. ranboo has always have people wanting to kill him and his parents, king roman and queen olivia, want him to be save and sound for a ball they're going to held. they want ranboo to marry a princess so they can step down from the throne and let ranboo rule the kingdom."

"because of this, you will be working there for only a month. which means, your time limit to kill him is one month. i expect you to not be dumb, so don't. kill. ranboo. early." dream said while clapping his hand to emphasize the 'don't kill ranboo early' part.

"you don't want to look suspicious, ya know? bond with him, hang out with him, be his friend, all that stuff."

"i'm not good at socializing...?" diana said while looking at dream.

"i- oh my god. i guessed so, to be honest. i mean, looking from your gesture right now its pretty obvious. just- try, alright? i don't know how but just- do it. for god's sake, kid." dream answered, face-palming because of diana's honest answer.

"c'mere. pick the knife you want to use. we need to get going." dream said while giving her a gesture to come near him with his hands.

diana walked towards him, and finally see what's inside the big chest in front of him.

all type of knives are there. a to z, big to small. all there.

diana's eyes went wide, shocked.

"go on." he encouraged diana.

diana glide her hands above some of the knives, and finally pick one that she liked.

"this one." she told him.

dream looked at her, eyebrows raised.

"you sure?" he asked.

"yes. very sure." diana confirmed.

"hm, interesting. never thought you would pick that."

diana picked a small, thin knife. it doesn't seem that special or anything like the other knives, but diana just- really liked this one. she doesn't even know why.

i mean it will be easier to hide. she thought.

"okay, now the last thing. clothes. here, take these." dream said.

in dream's hand, there is a black blazer and pants, black tie, and black fingerless gloves. there is also the infamous herieth kingdom badge pin.

"change to those. king roman wants all of the bodyguards to use this. well, except the gloves. i added that one. it matches your vibe."

diana took the clothes and said thank you to dream. she went to the bathroom and went back in to show him.

"like this?" she asked dream.

"perfect." dream showed his thumbs up.

"well alright then. pick up all the things by yourself. we're going now." dream said while walking out of the room.

diana soon followed, heart pounding because of nervousness and thrill.

that ranboo person is dead. i will push this knife through his heart. for my family. for me.