"Who blabbed? Was it Lang?" Tony murmurs.

"Bruce called actually."

He scoffs, "of course."

The two relatives dwindle into silence, a thick tension as they both seem to be contemplating their next words. Tony and Rowan fearing that one simple disagreement would lead to the brunette to never visit again. But, little did they know that they were both on the same page; the mere thought of a possibility floating across their thoughts, peaking its ugly head from around their better conscious and raising its hand for them to pick it.
"You figured it out, didn't you?"

The simple questioning from his daughter sparks up the conversation they were both hesitant on speaking about. Rowan's powers tingle, heating rushing up her body and flushing her cheeks in a subtle disapproving shake of her power's head. It's screaming at her, trying to slap her from this silly fantasy that she could get Peter and her friends back. But, she didn't listen. She didn't want to. She wants to believe that a reunion will happen, that they'll soon live happily ever after.

Tony Stark sighs, nodding his head, "yes. It's not fully developed but I managed to get this time travel thing up to a whopping ninety-nine percent."

"Shit."

"Shit." A third party could be heard from around the corner, the two older Starks glaring over at their shadow who so happened to be listening in on their conversation; most likely not understanding any of it, of course other than the cursing aspect.

"Morgs, is that you?" Rowan calls out, smiling as her little sister pops up from behind the wall, giggling as she repeats the same curse word her older sibling did.

"Great, look what you taught her." Grumbles their father, turning to Morgan, "honey, don't say that word. Only Mommy says that word. She coined it, it belongs to her."

"Why are you here, Rowan?" Questions the youngest Stark, peering up at the older girl.

"Cause I got some important shit going on here." Winks the brunette, chuckling as her father scoffs, "no, no, of course not, Morgan. I missed you and dad, I just couldn't wait to see you."

"Or did you come back for the juice pops?"

Rowan smirks, knowing cherry flavored juice pops were a favorited treat between the two siblings. "Sure was. That's extortion. Great minds think alike. Juice Pops, exactly was on..." the oldest daughter's deep browns find her dad's, then the model, before continuing, "my mind."

The two sisters soon find themselves in Morgan's room, their lips stained red from their late night treat as she wipes the excess from her sibling's mouth, "you done? Now you are-" Rowan playfully pushes Morgan's head down onto her pillow, muttering a funny comment as her younger sister smiles,
"Tell me a story."

"A story... Once upon a time, Maguna went to bed. The end." The older brunette retorts sarcastically, grinning.

Morgan chuckles, "that's a horrible story."

"Come on. That's your favorite story." She kisses her sister's forehead, knowing she couldn't go to sleep without one, "I love you tons, Morgs."

"I love you 3000, Rowie." A slight pause. Rowan's joyous features suddenly softening, a look of surprise as she hears those simple words coming from her sister. As a kid, Rowan didn't grow up with the 'I love you's' and late night juice pops sessions with her father, Steve a late exception but would never fill the void of her father's lack of empathic actions towards his young daughter; so, she never said it herself. It was always a plain and simple 'goodnight' with the 'I love you's' coming on later in her younger years from Steve and Nat who's actions would prove their love over any words. So, hearing her little sister of whom is only four years old, sparked a warmth in Rowan. A sudden spark of happiness enveloping her heart, wrapping it in a heated blanket that only increases her already overwhelming affection towards her little sister.

Morgan felt the love Rowan didn't get as a child. And some would take it harshly, those words settling an animosity, a jealous envy, in their thoughts, but that didn't seem to be the case for the older brunette. It makes her happy.

Rowan grins, tickling her sister's sides, "well I love you infinity." With a simple click of her lamp and a warning to be asleep before she leaves, the older Stark sibling heads downstairs; a smile never diminishing as she reaches her father.

-

A looming green superhero is sat stationed in front of a control panel, his rather large hands fiddling with buttons as he looks over to the suited man standing behind his van, an usual vessel that remains a portal for time travel.
"Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh... the van thing."

Scott Lang opens up the van, a giant portal on display as Steve Rogers informs his team, "Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby."

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's." The trio of superheroes give Bruce a panicked stare at his statement.

"Excuse me?"

"He's kidding!" Natasha brushes off the hesitating man with a chuckle, voice lowering to a harsh whisper to her green comrade, "You can't say things like that!"

Hulk sighs, "Just... It was a bad joke."

"You were kidding right?"

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." Whispers the scientist before raising his voice for his other two friends to hear, "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

Scott nods, hesitating, "Perfectly not confusing."

"Good luck, Scott. You got this." Steve quips reassuringly.

"You're right. I do, Captain America." With that retort, Bruce presses a button that sends Ant-Man into the quantum tunnel; with a countdown, the hulk presses the panel once again, this time with intentions on bringing Scott home. But, once someone completely different dressed as Ant-Man reappears, they gasp.

"Uh, guys?" Begins Scott who is now his teenaged self, "This...this doesn't feel right."

Steve, glancing at his green friend in a panic, "What is this?"

Bruce, just as confused, stares at the teen in older Lang's place, "what's going on?"

"Is that Scott?" Questions the red headed superhero.

"Yes, it's Scott!" The teen manages to shout before being sucked back in, this time coming back out sixty years older. The oldest version of Ant-Man complains about his back pain, startling the three avengers into a mild argument about bringing the original superhero back. With a couple of taps to the panel and a panicked shout from the hero operating it, the old man soon morphs into a baby.

"It's a baby." Cap states the obvious.

"It's Scott."

"As a baby!"

"He'll grow."

"Being Scott back!"

Bruce, motioning to the widow, speaks, "When I say kill the power, kill the power."

"Oh my god." The woman mutters in obvious annoyance before standing in front of the generator, following Bruce's instructions as he shouts to kill the power. Soon, the raven haired man returns to his original state, quite dazed as he peers down at his suit, "someone peed my pants."

"Oh thank god." Natasha lets out a relieved exhale.

"But I don't know if it was "baby" me or "old" me...Or just "me" me." The man states meekly.

Bruce, throwing his hands up dramatically, exclaims, "time travel!"
The room remains silent as Steve shakes his head, obviously upset, before walking away. "What? I..I see this as an absolute win!"

Quiet.