Chapter TWENTYONE.

Start from the beginning

We walked down and he went to open the door and it was CJ.

"Tray, we got things to do." he said.

"Like?" Tray asked.

"Just come on now." CJ said pulling Tray out the door.

"Wait! What about your parents?" I ask?

By that time they was pulling out and someone else was pulling in. When they got out the car it was Tray's parents.

I hurried and shut the door. It rung and I brushed myself off and opened the door.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lucas." I said.

"Hello." they said.

"What is your name?" Mrs. Lucas asked.

"Noami." I replied.

"Oh, well Noami are you ever going to invite us in or do you want us to stand out here all night?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, please come in." I said.

They came in and I closed the door. I can tell that tonight will be a long night.

"You may have a seat." I said walking to the living room.

"We know this. We've been here before." she said walking to the kitchen.

"Awe Linda be nice." Mr. Lucas said.

"Let me formally introduce myself." he said grabbing my hand.

"I am Martin Lucas and this is my ex wife Linda Lucas." he said kissing my hand.

"I'm Noami Parker." I said.

"Ummm, excuse me honey but who cooked this?" she asked smelling the food.

"I did. With the help of Tray." I said.

"I'm glad I ate before I came here." she said walking back into the living room.

"Linda!" Mr. Lucas yelled.

"What? I will not eat what a hooker cooked." she said sitting on the couch.

"Excuse me? But I am not a hooker." I said.

"That explains your outfit." she said.

"Well then, if you will excuse me." I said walking upstairs.

I walked upstairs because I don't want to cuss that woman out. I took off my heels and turned on the TV. In the room I can hear Mr. and Mrs. Lucas arguing.

Fifteen minutes I couldn't hear them anymore. Tray came through the door and sat next to me.

"Why are you up here?" he asked.

"Because, you left me alone! What hell were you thinking?" I semi yell.

"Sorry had to do something real quick with CJ." he said wrapping his arms around my waist about to kiss me until I turned my head.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Well, while you were with CJ I was getting insulted by yo mother." I said moving his hands.

"What did she say?" he asked seating on the bed then pulling my onto his lap.

"Where do I began? First, she has an attitude and then she asked who cooked the food and when I said me she said she glad she ate because she won't eat anything from a hooker." I confused.

"Hooker?" Tray asked angrily.

"Yes. Hooker." I said.

Next thing you know Ms. Linda came through the door.