Another morning

Kenma woke up to the light shining in his face. He let out a soft groan as he shifted slightly, which was when he noticed the head that rested on his chest. His cheeks burned slightly, staring at the sleeping body that laid on top of him. (Y/n)'s face dug into the boys chest, while her arms had wrapped around him. Why is she so cute???

Kenma grabbed his phone and began to spam Kuroo. 

KENMA

Help

KUROO
What?

KENMA
She's asleep on top of me and I'm hungry. 

KUROO
Suffer

KENMA

Kenma sighed at his friends text. He pulled the blanket over (Y/N)'s body, making sure she was comfortable before he began to play tetris on his phone. 

~ ~ ~ ~

(Y/N) shifted slightly, opening her eyes. She looked up to Kenma, his eyes focused on his phone. He must be playing something that requires a lot of focus... She buried her face into his chest, taking a deep breath. How does he always smell nice?? I thought he was an intense gamer... don't gamers like, smell bad?

She finally made a realisation. Wait, are we cuddling? Kenma had his arms wrapped her, supporting her from falling off of the bed. (Y/N)'s face burned. 

"Good morning Kenma..." 

"You're awake?" Kenma paused his game, looking to (Y/n). "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine.. Do you mind letting go of me?" Kenma obeyed and let go of her, allowing her out of his grip. (Y/N) sat up, stretching her arms out slightly. 

"Do you want breakfast?" (Y/N) nodded slightly and watched him leave the room. She sighed softly, scratching her head slightly. Are we actually dating? She felt confused, since they were basically acting like a couple when it was supposed to be fake dating. 

(Y/N) slipped out of the bed and made her way to the kitchen, thinking to herself. Surely we aren't really dating... It's fake isn't it? She looked up to Kenma, seeing him making them both a cup of coffee. I don't think I would mind if we were actually dating...

"How many sugars do you have?"

"Two." She leaned on the counter, watching him. "Are we doing something today?"

"We're going to film a few videos." Kenma looked to her "if you don't mind of course."

(Y/N) nodded slightly, hearing Kenma's roommate walk over. 

"Morning lovebirds." Kuroo smirked, which got an annoyed sighed from Kenma. "Guess whose trending today."

"Who?"

"You two." Kuroo pulled his phone out, showing the two Kenma's hashtag on twitter. It was full of thousands of new posts about the two and fan theories. (Y/N) couldn't help but smile, staring at some of the pictures. 

"They really don't know how to keep to themselves." Kenma sighed, sipping at his coffee as he handed (Y/N) hers. 

"Neither do you~" 

"Wait, Kuroo, did you post this one?" (Y/N) pointed at a picture of the two sleeping. Kenma choked on his coffee, his eyes wide at the picture.

"Kuroo..."

"Hey hey, it's a cute photo." Kuroo smirked. Kenma sighed, handing the phone to Kuroo. 

"Don't do that again." Kenma rubbed the back of his neck.

"The fan art is cute." (Y/N) stated out of no where. The two boys looked at her. 

"There's fan art?" Kenma rose a brow. Kuroo only smirked as he began to look for the fan art. 

"Yeah, I saw some really cute sketches." (Y/N) looked down at the counter, her cheeks warming up. 

Kenma stared at her, a thought coming to his mind. "Today we're going to play Five Nights at Freddy's."

"Haven't you played that game?" Kuroo rose a brow in confusion.

"Not with her. It could be fun." Kenma grabbed a box of cereal. 

"What's Five Night's at Freddy's?"