Chapter 14: My Little Redhead!

Monday at 6:00 PM...

After a great date night, CeeDee and Becky got back to CeeDee's apartment, where after CeeDee had a quick shower, he wrapped himself in a towel and went back to his room, where Becky was lying in wait for him on the bed, her dress pulled up to near the top of her legs, showing them off proudly.

CeeDee: Ooh, what's all this?

Becky: Well, I won't lie to you, I can't get that image of you in that suit out of my head, and as much as I would have loved to peel that outfit off you bit by bit...

She looked up and down at CeeDee's physique, especially at his abs and muscles. 

Becky: I have to admit, I am liking what I am seeing right now...

Smut alert!

CeeDee could help but raise a small smile as Becky got up from the bed, slowly made his way to him, and kissed him, this time, much more feverishly and with a heck of a lot more lust and passion. Becky then pushed them both onto the kingsize bed and as they were passionately making out, CeeDee then sneakily undid the zipper of her dress ever so slowly, pulling the straps down from her shoulders and revealing her top half, as she wasn't wearing a bra.

Becky: Like what you see, huh?

CeeDee: Mmm...

That was all he could respond with as their lips crashed against each other's yet again, and they rolled over as CeeDee then hiked her dress up, revealing no underwear for her lower half, while Becky removed the towel from his waist just as fast, revealing his shaft. As the two came into contact with each other, Becky moaned slightly.

Becky: Oh god, you sure are packing something special down there, aren't you?

CeeDee: Less talking... let's fuck shawty~...

They kissed yet again, while Becky couldn't resist the chance, and took CeeDee's shaft and slowly slipped it inside her slit, both moaning loudly.

CeeDee: Damn shawty you gonna keep this on?

He tugged slightly at the dress.

Becky: Well, I was gonna take it off before you ravage me, but now I guess I have no choice but to keep it on! 

CeeDee then began thrusting inside her gently, both moaning more and more. 

Becky: You are... amazing... so much better... than... Colby...

CeeDee then got quicker and quicker, burying himself deeper inside Becky.

CeeDee: Oh god, you are so tight... 

As he felt Becky reach her climax, he felt her insides all over his shaft, and then CeeDee very nearly got to the point of no return, as he was throbbing inside her.

Becky: Do it. Cum inside me baby. Give me all of that fucking cum!!

Those words triggered something in CeeDee because then he flipped Becky over so she was on all fours, looking at her reflection in the mirror. CeeDee then wrapped his arms around her so he grabbed and fondled with her boobs, which were a little perkier and more firm than before she got pregnant. He then nibbled at her neck slightly, which was bound to leave a mark, before he whispered in her ear and gently moved inside her.

CeeDee: Look in the fuckin mirror. Who's that?

Becky moaned even more before she could compose words from her mouth.

Becky: It's... me...

CeeDee: Damn right it's you shawty... And you're my little redhead... What are you?

Becky sighed in pleasure as CeeDee began increasing the speed of his thrusting.

Becky: Your... little...  redhead... OHHH GOD!!!

That was it for CeeDee. He then began thrusting deep inside Becky as fast as he could for a solid 90 seconds before he planted himself deep inside Becky and they both moaned loudly as they reached their climax, Becky's second of the night. He kept himself deep inside her as their lips met once more, but for a tender, loving kiss. Eventually, after realizing he was still inside her, CeeDee slowly pulled out as Becky felt a few drops of their combined juices drip out of her. They both got themselves cleaned up and headed for bed, their first time sleeping together as a proper couple.

Becky: God, I can't tell you how much I wanted and needed that.

CeeDee: Same here, it's been a while since I did it with one of y'all.

Becky smiled and kissed him on the nose.

Becky: You were amazing. Without a doubt, the best I have ever had. But there is one thing still on my mind...

CeeDee: Which is?

Becky: Now that we're together, I have a horrible feeling Colby is gonna come after you after I broke up with him.

CeeDee: Let that nigga run up and he gonna get done up! I'll protect you shawty!

Becky smiled as she kissed his cheek and went to sleep while CeeDee stayed up watching Netflix

To be continued...