Who's Careless? (Kashima Ryuuichi's POV)

4 days later, Kotaro finally got cured and I'm so relieved. We went to the daycare though today's friday because today, the teachers will go on a semenar. As i clean and change Midori's diaper, Kamitani sensei went in holding Taka.

"YA DA YA DA YA DA!!!!"

"Ah, Mornin Kamitani sensei, did Kamitani went to his baseball club?"

"uhm... Actually, an accident happened, Taka accidentally add something in hayato's food, then he keeps on vomiting, though Taka only thought it would make his food more tasty, he didn't plan any miserable thing"

"...poor Hayato"

"But that's not it..."

"Nichan––!! Hewp mah aniki!!! Waaaa!"
Taka said while tears keep falling down.

"he did feel responsible for what happened, anyway... Hayato insisted to play baseball and that, he's fine on his own, so i should go to the semenar. But of course, i can't do that so i told him I'll send someone to take care of him"

"... Did he agree??"

"I don't know, I said that then leave him"

~~~~~Kamitani sensei's Flashback~~~~~

"Oi, mom*cough*, I'm fine go ahead! *cough*"

"You said that the last time you got sick, you just made it worst!"

"But that was*cough* then i can take care of myself, I'm old now, i don't wanna be any drag than how it is right now"

"ugh(he also said it last time) .... Fine I'll go! But, I'm going to send someone else to take care of you"

"What? Don't you––!"

He went to the bathroom and vomits

"See you, son. Take care"

"Ma~ma... Gomen.... Waaaa"

~~~~~Flashback ends~~~~

"k-kamitani sensei... ==;"

"Would it be okay to check up on him? Though he's not easy to handle"

"ah... Hai, i think i can manage... We're friends anyway"

"Thank you so much, Kashima-kun, Oi! Usaida! Wake up and take care of the kids! "

She left... Taka keeps on crying on my apron.

Kotaro went to him and pat his head.
"Nichan... Heps... Kamita nichan..."

Taka got comforted by Kotaro and stopped crying.

"Ne... Kotaro, I'll go to Kamitani, will you be okay with your own?"

He nods.

"Me.... gud kwid...!"

I gave him a warm smile.

I left the daycare and went to Kamitani's apartment. I knocked on the door and it opened.

"uh? Kashima, what are you doing here?"

"I came to take care of you, your mother ask me"

"sigh... That woman... No, i can take care of myself kashima, you enjoy your free time"

"what? No! I came here specifically to take care of you!"

"it's a drag... Really, it's not worth your tim––"

"How can you say that? It's not a drag! And besides... It's rare to see you sick, so i think it's fun to take care of you"

"Sigh... Fine, do what you want ==" he sounds so defeated.