Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

Your entire body was on fire and while Aarons's tongue flicked on your clit, your back arched against him. His hand gripped your hip to press you down but instead, he just held your hip tightly. The pain shot straight to your core again and you moaned out "Aaron."

You went to move your hands again to hold onto his head and the belt held you back before you yelped out again. Aaron looked up, "Be careful, princess." His words rolled off of his tongue as he moaned into your slit and the vibrations and pleasure shot through your body.

His tongue paused for a second before you felt two fingers slip inside you. You moaned out to the immaculate feeling that was protruding all over your body. His fingers slid out slightly until he shoved them back in again and curled them up inside you. Your moans were spitting out of you every other second, "God you're so hot." his words took over you.

His thumb pressed circles against your clit while his fingers curled inside you. You felt the pressure build in your stomach and it begged to be released. Your breathing picked increasingly and you moaned "Aaron," you were speaking through breaths, "I'm about to cum. I-"

"I know baby" he moaned out to you and he increased his pace sending immense pleasure through your body. His fingers kept pace as you felt the pressure hit its peak. Your body screamed out in pleasure as you hit your orgasm and your back completely arched.

"Oh sir, oh my, oh, Aaron." You felt your vision blur as your body danced on an immaculate high through a wave of pleasure. You felt your legs shake as Aaron rubbed you through your orgasm before you finished and he pulled back for a second to look at you.

Your breathing steadied as you sat up on your elbows. Aaron crawled on top of you, "you okay for more?" he asked sweetly, slightly pulling away from his dominance, "please" you begged before all of his dominance went over him again.

Aaron lined himself with you and thrust inside without hesitation. He waited for a second to let you adjust before he pulled himself almost completely out and then bottomed out inside you. The pressure between your hips made you moan out for him. "Sir" you gasped.

Aaron's lips met yours as he began to pace himself inside you. He slammed himself inside of you over and over again. The sound of Aaron and your moans between kisses filled the heat of the room. The noises of your skin hitting together as Aaron groaned into your neck while his face nuzzled there.

His thrusts continually hit your G spot and your screams of pleasure rang out against him. Aaron gave you completely what you asked for. His grunts started to increase as his pace did and you felt him twitch slightly on one of them.

You were completely pinned beneath him as his grip on you tightened. You wish you could run your hands all over him but something about being tied up makes everything more intense. As his thrusts increased Aaron's hand snaked down to your clit and almost instantly you felt the pressure in your stomach again.

His thrusts coupled with his hand rubbing circles on your clit caused your breathing to speed up again and the pressure was just begging to be released. You moaned again and Aaron picked up on it as he increased his pace of everything.

You finally felt the pressure release and you clenched around his dick as he rode you through your second orgasm. The white blurs played in your sight as your legs shook again. You screamed his name out in pleasure as you continued to clench around Aaron's member.

He twitched when you did that and you felt his thrusts become sloppier as he moaned your name into your neck where he has nestled his head. His sloppy thrusts continued as he rode through his high and you two breathed in sync.

It was like your bodies had completely matched up and were together. When you both had completely finished the two of you just laid there for a few seconds Before you felt the absence of Aaron.