"I've got it now babe." Harry says placing his arm around her shoulder. "Tarazaga-Orero was bailed pending sentencing on Monday Prosector Miss Weiss said: "Alarm and distress were caused to both of these lovely people. Such a lovely couple. Everyone speaks highly of them."

"We now have security at home and a panic lock/bar on our bedroom door, he locks every night. When he returns home after being away he checks Pablo isn't there." Katherine shakes her head as she says this. "We shouldn't have to do this, all this security around the house, the panic lock/bar, him searching every room and outside making sure he isn't in our home. We're good people, we just want to live our lives together."

"Padlo Tarazaga-Orero was sentenced to a 12-month community order including 30 days of rehabilitation activity, and ordered to pay £335 in total including £250 costs after being found guilty of stalking at Hendon Magistrates Court. The Judge told Padlo Tarazaga-Orero that he is making a restraining order in any case it's going to be for an indefinite period and will include the following area highlighted in red." Harry tells us.

"It centres on the home address of Harry Styles and Katherine McNamara and some of the adjacent lanes to keep you well away from their address. You're not to contact directly of indirectly Harry Styles, nor, Katherine McNamara including posting any messages on any social media platforms. The order also forbids Tarazaga-Orero from going within 270 yards of Styles, nor, McNamara, or any of their business or residential address including any theatre, venue, stadium or hall where he is to perform, nor any to do with Miss McNamara." Harry says.

"This is the end of the interview with Harry Styles and Katherine McNamara. There first interview together. Can anyone believe they were stalked for 2 months. Comment your thought down below👇"

Comments:-

@stylesfamily: Oh, my God. He was stalked. Some people take this celebrity thing to a whole to level. If he wasn't in love with him, then why follow them around.

@niallhoran: You can both come and stay at me tonight. If you want? @kat.mcnamara @harrystyles. I want to make sure you both have a comfortable sleep.

@niallhoranfans: Sweet^ some people in this world are just unreal. Did no one warned him that there's a law out there about stalking. That's why the rest of us avoid doing that.

@harrne: 😱😱😱 I wonder why they haven't really posted in a few months. I thought something bad happened. And, it did. He actually stalked him, and Kat. Let's not forget all this stress isn't good for the baby, and to actually scare her.

@hazza&kat: I hope you're both okay❤ @kat.mcnamara and @harrystyles.

@kat.mcnamara: Were both okay. We promise. Just shaken up. That's all. I don't if I'm gonna be able to stay here @harrystyles.

@domsherwood: UNREAL! HE SHOULD OF GOT TIME. I'm so angry at the system.

@niallhoran: You are both welcome to stay here, until you both found a place.

@niallhoranfans: How sweet is Niall. Offering them his place to stay at.

@harrystyles: Don't worry babe💙 I won't have you stay there if you don't want to.

@harrne: And the blue heart back. How I've missed the blue heart, more than I should have.

@hazza1d: 😂 Same! @harrne.

@harrystyles: You sure, Ni? We could always stay in a hotel.

@emeraude: Don't be silly.

@niallhoran: What @emeraude said. Don't be silly. I have enough rooms. We can have one big sleepover. It will only be till you can find another place. Maybe, now you can do that thing you told me about.

@emeraude: What!? Buy a house for themselves. Well, Harry buys the house, and puts it under Kat's name and his.

@kat.mcnamara: What! Really! You are gonna do that? I want to help pay.

@niallhoran: Em!! It was suppose to be a surprise.

@emeraude: SURPRISE! 😲😯 She now knows.

@harrystyles: I wanted it to be a surpise. But, I guess, our Em ruined it🙄😂 No. You can't pay. I was thinking of moving anyways, so you can redecorate it to your style.

@kat.mcnamara: It ain't gonna be mine, if I can't help pay for it.

@harrystyles: It will be. This is why I didn't want her knowing yet.

@emeraude: Sorry. I ruined your surpise. I felt left out on the surpise. So, I squeezed it out of Niall.

@niallhoran: Get over here. We're ordering a curry. Text us what you both want. My treat.