"The next morning, myself and Harry, decided we would go to a vegan cafe to buy food. We spotted him and I handed him the bag of food with contained wraps, sandwiches, and muffins." Katherine says. "He asked Harry if he wanted to go to a restaurant and eat with him. "So, he explained that he was working and, he was dropping me off at my friends. I found that a little strange." Katherine adds.

"The facial expression made us feel a little uneasy, it was kind of a smirk. Mostly, at myself, and the look he gave my girlfriend was pure hatred. I was scared on what he was planning, would he hurt her? We had no idea what was going around his mind."

"In the following days it became clear Tarazaga-Orero was in fact stalking Harry." She says.

"We saw him on several occasions in my local pub, maybe four times in a week. Restaurants, we went to. He'd enter the pub or restaurant anywhere between a minute and two minutes after we arrived to meet friends. I felt watched, it made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. At this point I started to feel he was maybe following me around. He'd sit in my eyeline. He'd just watch and look over and wait for us to leave. He was always alone. We never seen anyone else with him." Harry says.

"One night, we're at home watching a movie with a few friends, when he posted almost 50 pound in cash through the door. It made us confused, we didn't really understand it." Kat tells us.

"I began to question why if Pablo was homeless he'd be sending us, or giving me money, through my letterbox?" Harry tells us.

"A few weeks later, I found two notes from Padlo Tarazaga-Orero that contained his bank details begging Harry for money. I was home alone that day, Harry was busy with work. I went around the house making sure everything was locked an secure wasn't able to get in. It got so bad, my nervous of him breaking that front door down, I ended up calling Harry who said he would send, Dom, Em, Harry J, Matt and Niall around, so I wasn't alone."

"One read: Harry I have put my bank account here, hopefully you can help me. Send me the money you offered me that night. The second read: I will take the money you offered me. It's my only option. Please give it to me." Harry said. "It was the first time since living in my residence I felt unsafe at home."

"It was a joke what he replied to in court. It didn't happen like that at all." Kat says sternly. "Harry, isn't that sort of person."

"Can you tell us a little of what he said in court?" We asked them. Harry nods.

"He said that, I tried to buy him. This wasn't the case at all. He said he was asleep and it was raining. Someome stopped with their car. I start shouting "hey, hey, hey! That I started asking him questions. I took out a bunch of notes, a ball of notes. Which is a lie, I rarely have that much on me. I was supposed of said, 'Let's go to a hotel, let's have some fun.' Which isn't true." Harry explains.

"I understood, Harry was trying to buy me with his money. I was scared. I didn't want to go with him. I didn't stalk him. I am not in love with him. I hope you don't mind me speaking on Harry's behalf. It was been incredibly hard on him, he's had to cancel performances, tv shows."

"Absolutely not. We do not mind." I say.

"The District Judge Nigrl Dean rubbished Tarazaga-Orero’s account at Hendon Magistrates Court. The Judge said I find Mr Styles and Miss McNamara to be a relisable and credible witnesses. The defendant is neither a credible witnes nor a reliable one. Mr Styles and Miss McNamara felt sorry for a young man they saw to be living without a home in winter. I find the suggestion that Mr Styles suggested he would accompany the defendant to a hotel for that to be completely incredible. He was trying to help another for whom he felt sorry." katherine explains to us.