𝙤𝙤𝙤. 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡,
𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒.
(𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲)

jennispriv.

jennispriv.
i really wanna quit my job. maybe
i could work as a stripper 😘⁉️
VIEW ALL 183 COMMENTS!

user how much money do you make?
jennispriv not enough 😕‼️

user i thought you loved your job though?
jennispriv when i first began working
i loved it but now it's so
draining.

user are you and marcel friends?
jennispriv ig
user what do you mean ig 💀💀?

user why you crying so damn early
jennispriv cause i wanna go back to
sleep 💔

EVERYDAY WAS BECOMING MORE AND MORE BORING. jenni shuffled through her playlist getting tired of hearing the same damn songs every morning on the bus. she felt as if she was a machine doing the same thing almost every day.

     no matter how much she wanted to give up, she wouldn't let herself. giving up would practically mean getting kicked out of her house and becoming homeless, which is not what she was looking forward to.

      jenni sat at her desk yawning, not noticing that her friends were already here. "hey jenni, you look like a mess!" joanna reminded her. jenni already knew that because she was too unmotivated to apply makeup on. "here, you need some makeup." vereena applied some onto her face which really made her look better.

"can you not?" jenni nudged vereena away and turned on her computer. today was only editing footage and writing emails to celebrities. if they were going to film and interview today, jenni would've been completely okay with her friend putting on some makeup.

jenni ate a sandwich which tasted really good. she didn't hate food, she just had a horrible relationship with it. luckily, she began eating way more, and more healthier. jenni really liked how her body looked at the moment and was eating anything she wanted. just not junk food.

maile was the only one with a day off today and it looked like she was spending it at the beach. jenni ignored her instagram posts and began reading an email from her boss.

tomorrow, they had to interview the entire one day at a time cast. "oh god," she groaned. "nah cause ima have to request a day off." jenni went on to write an email to finn wolfhard.

at 4pm, jenni was free to go home. her day was extremely tiring. she had to take three buses to beverly hills to pick up a package, return to her workplace to open it and go three floors up to her manager without an elevator since it was broken. then, she had to sit at her desk writing an email to caleb mclaughlin which got deleted by somebody, and now she had to wait for 10 minutes for her bus to arrive.

only two more paychecks and that apartment was going to be hers. she just had to remain as motivated as possible.

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔!
really hate how some
days i have no motivation
to write more chapters for this
book but other days i have sm
ideas like i wasn't even planning
on jenni interviewing the odaat cast
at ALL but i just wrote it anyway.