444

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

My Dorm Room

*:・゚✧ ┈ the basic layout of the dorms are the same as the pictures above

*:・゚✧ ┈ the basic layout of the dorms are the same as the pictures above. my dorm will be next to mina's dorm.

*:・゚✧ ┈ i will decorate my dorm room when given and while in my dr with my lifa app. all dorm rooms will have bathrooms for the students' privacy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Backstory

*:・゚✧ ┈ i was raised in chicago by both my loving and supportive parents. my father was a well known professional hero in the states, while my mother was a passionate hero costume and fashion designer. growing up both my brother and i were taught by my father multiple self defense techniques and how to properly control and master our quirks. both my parents were free spirited and spiritual people. me and my brother grew up wanting to be heroes some day. at the age of thirteen my brother had graduated and became a pro hero. before i transferred i asked my father and mother if i could have permission to study abroad in japan. they told me i was only given permission if i moved in with my mothers two married japanese friends as my host family. my mothers japanese friends are mrs. and mr. bakugou who she had met while studying in japan during her college years. i have both them and their son as my host family. i moved in with them before my UA entrance exam.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Home

*:・゚✧ ┈ my home back in chicago has a lively and welcoming atmosphere.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Other

*:・゚✧ ┈ i have good handwriting.