THE STORY OF US

no prompt;)
summary: aaron and [name]'s story
------

You had met Aaron in your second year of college.

You had went to Starbucks during the small break that your college had given you, and in the time given, you were expected to eat lunch.

But, the break was too short to actually go get any lunch unless you had brought some lunch in with you.

Which, most of the people there, would rather die then be seen carrying around a lunch box half the day.

So most people had to grab a snack and inhale it on the way to their next class and have a very lengthy dinner when they got home.

You on the other hand, had been going to the same Starbucks everyday for the past month, getting the same thing everyday.

A small coffee and breakfast sandwich.

Thankfully the Starbucks wasn't located that far from the school, you could easily walk there, order, and walk back and still be five minutes early to your next class.

Anyway, this trip had been different, it was pouring rain and you had forgot an umbrella at your apartment this morning.

So you basically jogged your way there, looking crazy to the other people out on the streets.

Finally you made your way into the building.

People looked at you funny, you were dripping wet, with rain water spilling on the floor.

You muttered apologies, getting into the line.

You grabbed your coffee and sandwich, going to sit at the table at the other end of the Starbucks.

You had moved from your hometown to California when you had started college, your parents came down with you to help you move in.

They visit at least once every three weeks, so you don't get homesick very often. Of course, you missed your family home, or apartment more like it, but your father insisted that it was a house and not in fact, an apartment.

Anyway, sitting down at the table, watching the other customers as they walked around, ording their food or drink, at then leaving at once.

You had finished your drink and headed to leave, when a boy bumped into you, spilling his coffee all over your new shirt.

"I'm so, so sorry!" He immediately told you, rushing over to grab napkins for the coffee that was dripping down the front of your shirt. "No, it's okay! I didn't really like this shirt anyways"

His face flushed a bright red, "I'm still really sorry. Can I give you money for the shirt?" He questioned, nodding to the stain on the middle of your shirt.

"No, it's honestly okay! Can I buy you another coffee since it's all over my shirt now?"

He blushed again, "Oh no, it's really okay, I'm not thirsty anymore"

"No I insist, what were you drinking?"

"Just an ice coffee"

"I'll be back with an ice coffee then" You left him standing awkwardly by a table and went to order his coffee.

When you grabbed the coffee, you noticed that he wasn't looking and suddenly you got a giant burst of confidence.

When you handed him the cup, he looked embarrassed again.

"I gotta get back to class, I'll see you later?" And then you turned around to walk out the door.

You saw that he looked confused out of the corner of your eye, and then you were gone.

Aaron was very confused until he saw sparkly writing at the bottom of his cup, and he knew that it wasn't the burrata.

my number- ###-###-##### call me sometime- [name]

He couldn't stop smiling until he got home that night.
----
Your first date was amazing.

Aaron had brought you to an art museum and you just talked through the whole date.

He gave you his jacket when it got cold outside because you had forgotten yours.

You knew that this relationship was going to last.
----
Aaron had been in your apartment, waiting for you to get home from your classes that you had that day.

You walked in to see him sitting on your couch.

"Hi Aaron, I didn't know you were planning on coming over today. Is everything okay?" You questioned.

He never came over unannounced, he felt that was rude. So he always called in advance whenever he wanted to come over. So you thought something was wrong, or at least wrong enough to where he shows up randomly in your living room.

You noticed that he looked oddly nervous, and that alone made you nervous.

You had a thousand thoughts swirling through you head, it was either he was breaking up with you, or he was dying.

Obviously you hoped he wasn't dying, but you desperately hoped he wasn't about to break up with you.

He clearly noticed how you were nervous and quickly said something to calm your nerves.

"I'm not breaking up with you!" He told you, reaching up to grasp your hands with his.

You let out a breath of relief, "Oh thank god, I thought for sure that you were"

He looked slightly shocked, "Of course I'm not breaking up with you, I love you too much"

You nearly awed at his words, "I love you too" You reached over to hold him in a hug.

"So....why did you come over again?"

"Oh, right, I still need to ask you this."

You perked up slightly, "What's up?"

"Do you wanna move in with me?" His words came out in a rush. More like you nearly didn't understand him.

It took a second for you to comprehend what he was saying so Aaron took that as a 'no'.

"It's totally cool if you dont want too, I'm not going to force you to leave your apartment just to move in with me."

You hugged him, "Of course I'll move in with you"

"Really?"

You laughed, "You thought I wasn't going to move in with you?" You asked, hugging him a little tighter.

"Kinda, I figured you wouldn't wanna leave your apartment"

"You thought wrong" And then you kissed him.
-------
thank you so much for 1.4k! I appreciate all of you:) here's some celebratory cake 🎂

[I totally did not fail my science quiz yesterday-]

lots of love,

<this might have a part 2? idk yet>