PART 3

I quickly came to my senses and pushed the man off, making him aware of what had happened.

 He saw my husband and got off me quickly.

He jumped to the floor getting dressed speedily while I covered my naked body with the sheets.

I honestly didn't know why I was hiding, he was my husband, and he had seen me naked so many times.

I think it was the embarrassment I felt of being caught by my husband fucking another man in bed, in our home.

"Don't even think about leaving," my husband said to the postman as he was about to exit the room.

He spoke so calmly, I could not understand, the reason being he just caught me fucking another man and enjoying it. 

That was enough to drive any man crazy and out of his mind. 

He slowly got out of the chair he was sitting and pointed to it, beckoning to the man as if to say sit down.

He got the message clearly and went to take a seat. 

He knew my husband and knew it would be best to do what he says.

I couldn't believe this was happening.

I was so caught up in the fuck that I had not realized my husband had entered the room and was actually sitting down watching me with another man as if he was watching a porn movie on the television.

There was nothing I could say to defend myself.

He caught me in the act and there was no reasonable excuse that could justify what I had done.

He stood firmly on the ground as if to say it is his turn, but his turn to do what? 

"I have been here watching you for a while now, well now it's my turn to act and your turn to watch."