PART 1

I was going to take the porn movie out but I changed my mind at the last minute and decided to watch it anyway. 

I sat on the sofa watching two people having a good time and I was here by myself with no one to fuck me in my wet pussy.

I had on a short dress and before I know it I had my hand feeling up my pussy. 

I couldn't help it, it felt so good, besides I am human.

So I began to moan and then I hear a knock on the front door. 

What was I going to do? My hair was a mess, my body was sweaty and I still hand this overwhelming horniness.

"Coming!" I shouted quickly, wondering who it could be.

I ran to the door and opened it, it was the postman who was a good friend of mine.

Miss......are you alright?" He asked the minute I opened the door. 

I opened the door wider when I saw it was a friend not realizing I still had a porn movie playing.

He asked, "Where was all that moaning coming from?" As he reached over and peeped inside.

I knew he saw what was playing so in my defense I said, "I am horny as hell and my husband is on a business trip and I need badly to be fucked".

That was all he needed to hear, he dropped all that he had in his hand and came inside, closing the door behind him, but forgetting to lock it.

Before I could say another word his tongue was down my throat.