02. showmance

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE, FINN!"

CAR RIDES TO SCHOOL WITH FINN WAS SOMETHING JADE ALWAYS LOVED

CAR RIDES TO SCHOOL WITH FINN WAS SOMETHING JADE ALWAYS LOVED. even though she would get scared sometimes because finn wasn't that good of a driver, she still loved it. especially when they got to sing their songs, "more than a feeling" and "i still haven't found what i'm looking for".

"thank you again for the ride to school, finn. sure didn't want to ride the same car as maddie and puck."

"anytime. but, why was maddie with puck this morning. i thought he was with santana last night." finn said, keeping his eyes on the rode. jade looked at him, with a disturbed look on her face. "they had sex when my parents where gone, and he slept over."

finn gagged, not wanting to hear the information he just received. "but... eww. i thought he was dating santana."

"have you met puck. he's slept with mostly all the girls in school." he nodded, agreeing with the young girl.

as they changed the topic of puck and maddie, and started talking about something else, a song they both loved came on the radio. both of their eyes widen, turning up the volume.

"it's our song, loofus! let's sing it!" finn said, alsmot crashing into a car.

"woah! eyes on the road. don't want to end up like that mailman you almost killed."

(I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR SUNG BY JADE REEDS AND FINN HUDSON)

the two jammed out to the song, singing their heart out. they loved moments like this because no one would tell them to shut up. they could put the music as loud as they wanted to, with no one complaining.

once they arrived at school, they both got off finn's car, laughing at each other. "don't you just love to sing that song without having our parents here to tell us to shut up." finn said, walking next to jade.

"yep. they just don't have great music sense like us two do. they have to prepare themselves for one of wedding days because we'll be singing "more than a feeling" and "i still haven't found what i'm looking for" in-front of everyone. and they can't stop us.

they kept walking, laughing at what one of them would say. they met with rachel, as she wheeled her schoolbag. finn helped her out, grabbing her schoolbag, and wheeling it himself.

"let me help you with that."

"thanks, finn. you're so chivalrous." rachel said, with admiring eyes.