"it's not like he can hear us." y/n mutters.

"we don't know that." reggie points out.

luke looks next to him to see the radio and selects the on button, the rock music playing from the speakers. bobby gets up and turns it off, only for luke to turn it on again, making them laugh. y/n rolls her eyes at their childish behavior, but she knows that this is how luke will cope, so she's gonna tough it out.

bobby groans and turns off the music again, the boys going over to the shower and turning it on, catching his attention. he creeps into it and turns off the water suspiciously, before he hears a squeaking on the mirror.

reggie leans over as he writes on the fogged glass, 'hello bobby' before the three of them running through the door, y/n following, and alex holds the door closed as bobby struggles to get out.

the boys giggle and laugh, y/n watching with crosses arms.

"let me out!" bobby yells.

"alex!" y/n says, making him let go, and bobby rushes out.

they giggle as he runs away, luke high fiving reggie and alex.

"ok, we haunted. are we done?" y/n asks, annoyed.

"one more thing." like says, teleporting them to the roof, the group watching as his helicopter takes off.

"oh! quick! let's moon him before he gets too far away." reggie suggests.

"no. no, no, no!" y/n says. "he can't even see you!" she pleads.

"oh it's not for him, y/n. it's for us." luke says, pulling down his pants as y/n shrieks and turns away before she can see anything, muttering a string of curses under her breath.

julie comes up as they pull up their pants. "so, you guys have fun in there?"

"ok, you'd do the exact same if he stole all your songs." luke reasons.

"but you have new songs. with me." julie scolds him.

"and their better than our old ones. besides, did you really need to moon him?" y/n says, coming beside julie.

"yes." all three of them answer, making her shake her head.

julie sighs, "the best way to get back at trevor is for this band to do great." she tells them. "and to do great, we have to play at dances, then clubs."

"and tours. i know." luke finishes.

"i'll see you guys at school." julie says, turning to leave. "we go on at 9:00. please don't be late. there's gonna be a lot of people there."

alex smiles at her, "we got it, all right? don't worry."

she sighs, making eye contact with each of them before going back down the steps.

once she's out of earshot, reggie speaks again, "i don't care what julie says. i'm glad we scared bobby. we should've done more like... written thief on his forehead."