"I should have at least assured you. But the situation was..."

"Taehyungie I already said it's fine and you know right if it wasn't for this..we might have never.." Jungkook placed his own hand over Taehyung's to assure him, which eventually helped cause Taehyung was now visibly relaxed. "I'm glad it turn out like this Tae"

"I want to kiss you..." Taehyung said with a sad smile on his face.

Jungkook felt different emotions, most of them were happy because of how in the hell he thought that finally after years he is with him and Taehyung feels the same way. 

Jungkook furiously nodded and his bunny smile was on show adorably. 

Taehyung of course couldn't wait long when his baby already gave in.

He leaned in and pulled Jungkook closer to him placing his hands on Jungkook's collar and to the latter it was the hottest thing that Taehyung has ever done.

Jungkook tangled his hands over Taehyung's neck as he softly placed his lips over Taehyung's and kissed him.

Before Taehyung could kiss him back, a car behind them honked, making the couple back off. 

"For Fucks sake!" Jungkook shifted to his seat with a disturbing look and Taehyung looked behind with his rearview. 

"Hyung... You just parked the car in the middle of the road?" Jungkook asked with a disbelieving look. 

Taehyung embarrassingly scratches his neck and starts the engine. "Erm.. Seems like it" and pressed the accelerator.

Jungkook smiled and shifted a little bit to get full access to see Taehyung's side profile. 'So ethereal'

"Stop the car"

"Huh? Why?" Taehyung again pulled the brakes and parked but this time on the side of the road, unlike last time.

When Taehyung turned towards Jungkook he noticed a smirk on his face and was visibly confused when Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt. "Are you getting down?"

Jungkook shh'ed him by placing his index finger on Taehyung's pretty lips.
Taehyung widened his eyes in shock when Jungkook said with a dominating smile "We got a small business to finish." before he placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulder and sat in Taehyung's lap. 

"My dom kook is back again" He chuckled, happily helping Jungkook to sit on his lap comfortably.

A soft moan escaped from Taehyung's mouth when Jungkook clutched on his hair and leaned in for a rough kiss.

Wasting any further moments Taehyung deepens by pulling Jungkook close by his waist.

Jungkook pulled back and Taehyung whined. "What now?" 

Jungkook breathed out. "sorry I forgot we are still on the road..?" 

Taehyung blinked at the sudden duality of him. "I don't fucking care bub... I just want you" He said in a low voice. His eyes almost didn't want to tear away from Jungkook's lips, just like his own lips.

Jungkook smiled. "Aye aye captain.."
He cupped Taehyung's cheeks and giggled seeing Taehyung's adorable face and pulled in to kiss.

Taehyung smirked in between the kiss and snaked his hands inside Jungkook's oversized grey t-shirt, in response Jungkook whelped. 

He was about to pull again but before him, Taehyung grabbed him by his nape and didn't allow for Jungkook to move and soon removed his hand when he felt Jungkook's tongue fighting for dominance which Taehyung ofcourse declined.