UA Entrance Exams

Don't Play The Song Until I Say So.

UA Entrance

"izuku?..."

"huh? oh, what's up thot?" I replied, pretty miffed that she thought she could talk to me.

"thought i told you i'd destroy you if you came here."

"thought i told you i don't care"

"never told me that"

"just did! hahahaha!"

"hey! when did your hair turn dark blue?" 

"oh this? i mastered my powers and my green strands just flaked off with blue ones growing in their place."

"so what?"

"so i've officially disowned you as family. no going back now. i'm free to break you without feeling bad now."

"bring it nerd!" ha! she had to look up to me since i'm taller now. 

"race ya"

"wha-" but i was already off to the stadium. i had a plan to win. this was my time to shine.  i'm gonna be a hero. and family or not, i will not be hindered by her!

Inside UA 

"ALL RIGHT LISTENERS! GIVE ME A CHEER IF YOU'RE READY!"

"WOO! Woo! woo" said izuku. everyone gave him the WTFrick face.

"finally someone cheers" present mic said feeling accomplished

"ANYWAY EACH BOSS ROBOT WILL BE WORTH A DIFFERENT NUMBER OF POINTS WHILE THE MINION BOTS WILL BE 2 BOTS A POINT! THE FIRST ROBOT WILL BE 1 POINT! THE 2nd WILL BE 2 AND SO ON!" (added minion bots in order to go with the song)

a kid is about to stand up to talk but izuku pulls him back down and tells him the 4th robot is a zero pointer the kid thanks izuku and stays seated.

"ALRIGHT LISTENERS! 3. 2. SIKE! THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL FIGHTS! GO GO GO!"

everyone fought the robots and got there respective points. all but izuku. he just stood there.

with the teachers

"i must say i see al lot of potential in the students this year." nezu says.

"except for that one" pointing at izuku.

"what is he a expecting, a helping hand?" endeavor says confused.

but if aizawa knew anything he knew to expect the unexpected.

"no. he's hiding something. nezu."

"yes eraser?"

"if he passes i want him in my class."

"you can't put him in your class!" all might says.

"why? is something wrong all might?" aizawa knows all might is hiding something.

suddenly he pulls out an mp3 player.

(play the song) whenever he says an onomatopoeia he's attacking a robot

Izuku: come on! POW! (punches a robot) let's go! BAM! (punch) I need a little excersise!

Take that POW! and That ZONK! let's see what you can do! you bots POW! are good BAM! i like group who really tries. Come POW! Let's go BOOM! you'll learn a trick or two!

(robots try and burn him with fire, but he just stands there and keeps singing)

Izuku: gee it's funny, that only a few years ago POW! BAM! ZONK! i doubted my self, and that was right. But now POW! i see BAM! the light ZONK!