No More

Izuku Pov

i was going faster and faster. faster than a quirkless person should. but i figured, don't stop. don't stop running! keep going! go far from here! but suddenly, suddenly i felt myself lift off the ground! was i flying? i didn't know but i didn't care either! i had to get away from here!

Izumi Pov

what the heck!? was my brother flying!? i needed an explanation!

"what the ****!!?" katsuki said, ever the vulgar one.

"what was that?" shoto said.

"can the stupid nerd actually have a quirk?" katsumi asked.

before we could chase him down. he was already long gone...

Back to Izuku

i can't believe it! i'm flying! could it be? i may have a quirk! but suddenly i float down to the ground. and then. i'm attacked from behind! "gee kid thanks! your the perfect vessel! now this won't hurt a bit if ya hold still!" i felt helpless. even though i ran faster than i thought i could, heck! i even flew! but couldn't stop a sludge monster guy! " DO NOT FEAR! FOR HOPE  HAS ARRIVED!" could it be? all might!? rescuing me?! he punches the monster and he explodes into pieces! but before he has the chance to reform all might seals in a jar. " "all might!" i call to him.

"YES MY BOY?" he answers

"i have a question to ask you! can someone like me be a hero?" i ask forgetting to mention my newly-found powers. 

All Might POV

i had saved my son. he was safe. i could now get to izumi and other more important matters. but then he asks me a question that shattered my world entirely. "can someone like me be a hero?" i had no choice. i had to set him straight. it's for his own good "NO.  IT'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR A QUIRKLESS PERSON TO BE A HERO. FIND A NEW CAREER LIKE BEING AN OFFICER OR DETECTIVE... ER SOMETHING. OK GOTTA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" i say as i leave as my time is running out. i have to get to izumi fast!

Izumi POV

i was walking home expecting izuku to be there when suddenly.... ALL MIGHT HIMSELF showed up out of nowhere! "GREETINGS IZUMI!" wait.. how did he know my name!? i decided to ask him myself. "WELL I'M HERE TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION! FOR I AM NONE OTHER THAN *poof* *cough* *cough*Your dad!" he says weakly "wait dad? how?" he explains one for all and all for one and all that. "wait! why not pas it to izuku? he has no quirk! (i forgot to mention his powers)" "weeeellll... he doesn't have what it takes to be a hero. he doesn't have the drive or passion needed!" "well. ok! I accept!"

Back home! no one's POV

Izumi and Toshinori went back home and opened the door to find izuku fixing his own ramen. aggresively. "bro! you won't believe what happened today!" "don't! i already know."

"WHAT!?" izumi and toshinori say at the same time? "how?" toshinori says.

"oh. i have super hearing now. actually i've had it for years. that's why i had those migraines for so long." 

"so you know"

"no i don't know what we're talking about OF COURSE I KNOW! ALL MIGHT!" he screamed from the top of his lungs, he wanted him to know his resent, his absolute hatred! "I can't stand you! you've neglected me all my life and you have the gall the *******king GALL to just toss me aside like i have no worth! how could you!?" "izuku! that's no way to talk to your father!" inko says from the couch. "oh you would say that magnet!" inko was surprised that he knew her hero identity. only a select few knew. "yeah! i know! wasn't hard ya sorry excuse for a mother! matter a fact you're all a sorry excuse for a family!" "not true you ungrateful brat!" izumi shouted out of nowhere. "oh really name 1 time besides beating the crap outta me you spent time with me. and "parents" name one time you didn't completely forget me. " it was true. he had them stumped. no one knew a single time they spent time with him as a family and not neglecting or abusing him. they all gasped at the realization. inko crying immediately. izumi running  up stairs too stubborn to admit her wrong doings. all might just sitting there sadly. but nope. they hadn't learned their lesson yet. because the  next day while he was fiddling with a device he found when he was 4 (this is how he finds out he's kryptonian) they come in demanding an explanation about his powers. 

after the explanation

"ok so you're a kryptonian"

"no my dad  was. hisashi midoriya?"

"oh. him."

"and since mom and dad are full human i'm also full human?"

"not exactly. you have a few kryptonian cells in you allowing for a power transfer between us."

"sooo." all might says.

"so what?"

"so do it!"

"give her my powers?"

"......yes-"

"HA! HAHAHAHHAHAAH!" izuku started laughing like a mad man at the suggestion.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHno" he laughs as he walks to the window and jumps out with 1 final (metaphorical) middle finger to the face. he then flies away to dagobah beach.

At Dagobah Beach

izuku has been cleaning the beach for days now. training for the UA entrance exam.

"alright! just one more of these and i'll be done! how long have i been doing this? days? that's fast!"

he removes the last piece of trash and leaves to get his stuff from his former home.

10 months later at the entrance exam

izumi has made it to the entrance exam. for some reason one for all won't work right now so she's decided to use force mind instead.

But she sees something out of the ordinary.

"izuku?...."