Chapter Index

These are all SFW, none of these go beyond simple romantic gestures with Y/N(using either I or You as character pronouns). I wanted this to work for Male and Nonbinary readers too, since I am one and I don't see many fics that can cater to us haha. ^^''

For a slight backgrounding, Hawks and Y/N have been together for about two years now, the relationship is quite sound, but Hawks hasn't shared anything too momentous about his life aside from his name, Keigo Takami.
Y/N knows very little about the Hero Public Safety Commission, his backstory, and little about the Paranormal Liberation Front/League of Villains. What they know, they hear from him, in passing conversations or upon their own little researching out of curiousity.

Y/N is a quirked civilian, possessing the wings of a Bleeding Heart Dove and that is the extent of their quirk, there are other little bird-like behaviors they retain. Unable to be a hero, they work at a coffee shop in the Winged Hero's home city in Kyushu, Fukuoka. 
The two met several times; when he stopped in for coffee that wasn't in a can, once in a villain attack(where Hawks rescued them), and eventually he began to actually flirt and court them.

These aren't going to be too short, I'm gonna add more than usual to them lol

Chapter One; Makeup
Chapter Two; Nesting
Chapter Three; Perching
Chapter Four; Preening
Chapter Five; C.. Chirping..?
Chapter Six; Wings
Chapter Seven; Safety
Chapter Eight; Ringtone
Chapter Nine; Flights
Chapter Ten; Petting
Chapter Eleven; Shed
Chapter Twelve; Overwhelmed
Chapter Thirteen; Shiny
Chapter Fourteen; Bird-like
Chapter Fifteen; E... egg?
Chapter Sixteen; Scolding
Chapter Seventeen; Dusty