Puts hand above my forehead. "Your not sick, maybe just hungry. Let's go..."

Earlier after Doctor Hillard talked to Aster

A man standing next to his lab door greeted him. As he saw the man is his previous master. He bowed "Master Ezekiel, what are you doing here?"

Ezekiel looked at his bottles of herbs and medicine. "You have made a name for yourself. You did greater than expected"
Hillard smiled as he felt being praised by his former teacher and master.

"I have a favor, if you don't mind"Hillard was alert. He taught this may be an opportunity to work for the main tower. His excitement is being controlled to a frown. Avoiding him to disturb his master's words.

"I would like you to...."
Hillard smiled and was about to beam into happiness. "Yes, master.... What may that be..." Ezekiel expression darkens.

"Let Aster do the surgery"

"YES!"

Hillards smile became a frown and made him frustrated. Why letting that Aster girl.... Wait who's Aster?

"Who's Aster?" I think it's supposed to be Lady Ara Rose.
"Ahem... I mean Lady Ara"

"But master, she is not a licensed doctor and have not took an examination. I can't-"

"Its an order. If you can't achieve this order I won't let you be transferred to the main tower. As I already scheduled you for next week. To bad.... It is cancelled-"
Hillard suddenly kneeled on his master. As he heard the schedule. This opportunity can't be wasted.
"Yes master, I would do anything" it was against his will but it is important to be able to see his sister again.

"Alright, I think you understand the situation. I will take my leave" Ezekiel left the happy Hillard. As he left, Hillard started to pack his things and assemble the items needed. Finally, he can finally meet her without being restraining by relatives.

To the house
"I wonder why suddenly Doctor Hillard let me do the surgery" Aster said while eating the meal. She looked at the person eating in front of her. "You where out of the office when I saw you.... Did you..."

"No" he said firmly. Then suddenly a paper plain flew inside and magically opened in front of Ezekiel.

"Master, I have done my task of letting Lady Ara do the surgery... I would like to ask when is the date of my leave to the main.-Hillard"

"Shit" Ezekiel cursed as he heard the papers words being recited as it opens. On the other side, Aster was shock but calmly continues to eat like she did not heard the words.
But she can't help but smiled.

"Thank you... I will repay you after the surgery" Aster shyly said. "Ahem, it was just a coincidence that it was time for his deployment to the main tower. Ahem" Ezekiel ears becomes red.

The next morning
It was the last day of Aster in the hospital and gain points by helping curing patients. And in a short span it made a huge increase of cured patients than deaths from the spreading illness. Doctor Hillard also made a new medication for the cure of the illness. This made him earned an award form the Royal Family.

On the surgery room.
"Lady Ara, are you ready, remember I will pull you away if you do anything that could harm this patient." Doctor Hillard warned he as he prepared to start.

An few minutes passed

"Done" Aster said. She missed doing this kind of work. While Doctor Hillard was still amazed at her performance.

"Well done lady Ara" Aster smiled and prepared to leave so she can tell the good news to the patients grand mother.

At the room of the patient, the grandmother and granddaughter pair thanked the young lady.

"Doctor Hillard, This is my report" she handed the process and every detail needed he smiled and nodded. He acknowledged this girl. Aster bowed and said "I will take my leave now, thank again doctor Hillard"

"It's my first time to see you acknowledge someone who is not a doctor" doctor Felix said.

"She can surpassed you and me in terms of medicine. I admit I feel annoyed but I remember she's not a licensed doctor. But if she continues to be a doctor. She might change a whole history of medicine by just performing surgeries." Doctor Felix smiled and tapped his shoulder. He knew the young lass was a doctor. But seeing his friend falling for her. He did not told him.

-------------Thank you for reading-------------

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤