Deal

The rest of lunch had been awkward. (Y/N) had mostly sat there listening to her friend and Kuroo talk to each other. It felt as if she was intruding on someone elses date. 

Once the the girls left the apartment, (Y/n) immediately looked to her friend. "Can we go get Mcdonalds?"

"(Y/n)! Not while we're outside there door."

"...so?"

Himari huffed but nodded. "Yeah let's go get some McDonalds. Who thought salad would be filling???"

"I know right?" (Y/n) and Himari walked alongside each other as they exited the building. "It wasn't like, a bad salad, but he could have at least put something else in it."

"Definitely, like literally anything." Himari sighed softly, linking her arm with (Y/n)'s "next time, we'll invite them to our apartment, so they can taste real food."

(Y/n) nodded in agreement as the two girls walked to the car, getting prepared for a big Mac 🤤

When she had gotten home, she had gone straight to her bed and groaned in annoyance. Why would he want to pretend to date me? Because I was the first girl his fans had seen? She hid her face in her pillow, thinking to herself. Maybe I could write a pros and cons list.

(Y/N) pulled her phone out and began to write up a list. She grabbed the fries from the McDonald's bag, taking a bite. She thought to herself, thinking to herself. A con would be his fans. It would be hectic to have to deal with them on a constant basis, but this could help me gain my own fame. She didn't like telling people, but she was trying to become a musician. The fame from this stunt could be both her rising and her downfall. 

She chewed on the fry. A pro would be that he's cute. A con is that it's unrealistic. She viewed herself as unworthy, especially after her break up. She sighed softly another con is that this is all a stunt for more fans and a wider audience. She scratched her head. Could be fun though... 

(Y/N) pulled her phone out and began to put Kenma's number into her phone. She began to have a realisation; It could make my ex jealous of me... 

She didn't hesitate to send the text to Kenma. 

Y/N
Let's do it. 

KENMA
Whose this?

Y/N
It's (Y/N)
Let's do it.

KENMA
Awesome. 
Come over to my place and we can do a stream.