-

hi y'all

as much as I want this to be a new chapter, unfortunately it isn't.

I do however come here bearing important news and asking for help.

My family and I are facing an illegal eviction right now. On January second we were told we had to leave the house before February first, meaning we had less than a 30 day notice, and this breaks our least contract which was not supposed to end just yet, and we were promised would be renewed.

Unfortunately we do not have the means to take legal proceedings, so instead we are scrambling to try and find a new home.

Our family consists of my single mother who works two jobs, my two younger siblings, and myself.

We are struggling at the moment, and so any help (manifestation, prayer, advice) would be greatly appreciated.

I've had many close friends reach out with house listings in our area, and although I'm not comfortable sharing my location on this app specifically, I am hoping it may reach the right people somehow.

Please bare with me during these times, because there is a lot of other things that have been going on on top of this sudden negative news to close in the holidays.

I'm sorry this isn't an update, but right now my brain can only focus on writing small things and I want to give this story as well as its readers the best it and you all deserve.

sincerely,
pais