bet awards

so it was time for the BET Award i was a nervous and excited at the same time.

so I decided to wear a long black dress with my red high heels.

and I flat iron my hair and just let it flow on my back. so 10 minutes later I receive a text from August it says I'm outside beautiful so I hurried and went outside and when I went outside I was amazed by August he was looking so sexy and then he said like what you see I was like August please. so we drove to the awards and when we got there there was paparazzi's everywhere I mean everywhere. August told me to hold on his hands and I did like he told me.

when we got out the car the paparazzi started asking us a bunch of questions like are you guys dating now? who is the new girl? is she your date for tonight and I'm just like your what the fuck is wrong with you guys but at the same time it's the paparazzi's they are so worried about people's life like fuck you guys  get a life.

so after we got inside me and all this went backstage and I got the chance to meet a bunch of nice celebrities like Young Money Chris Brown usher Tyga and bunch of more.

couple of minutes later we went inside. and when they call August for the award I was so happy for him and surprisingly he took my hand and went on stage with him I was like oh my god this is so awkward. and when he started giving hes speech and started.  crying Oh my gosh my heart my heart was melting like he looks so cute when he  is crying.

also when he finished giving his speech we went down the stage and I gave him a hug and kiss him on the cheek and whisper in his  right ear congratulation I am so proud of you. then we went backstage and this beautiful hazel eyes blonde hair white girl came up to us and asked august was i hes date and i answered no then he answered yes so i squeeze he' s right arm meaning why is u liying for man.than i looked at him like and just smiled and so did he then we spend the rest of the night talking to people and having a lot if fun.

august pov

when the laday ask me is Katty my date i said yes intentionally i just want her to me, myself and i want to make her more than just a friend. She said that she cant trust me yet but i know for a fact that i will her over. I am planning to do more than what she expected ya know i just hope my crazy ex doesn't come between us like she always do yah know, let us see where dis go.

SHORT I KNOW BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY A LOT I MEAN A LOT AND SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS
BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE FOR MY READERS THAT WONT VOTE OR COMMENT SO YEAH
PLEASE PLEASE
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW MOI
JE VOUS AIME MES AMOURES PASSEZ UNE BONNE NUIT

JUST FELT LIKE SAYING SOMETHING IN FRENCH 
BUT IT MEANT I LOVE YOU MY LOVERS HAVE A FOOD NIGHT