𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

Enji: you're the young man that's
dating my youngest? I would've thought
she had more taste in young men

Bakugou: with all due respect,
I'm your daughter's daddy now

Tomomi: KATSUKI-CHAN NO-

This may or may not happen in the
future chapters.

Also I'm gonna run by the preliminary
round pretty quickly but her fight with
Monoma will be fairly long. This chapter
will be heavily focused on the conflict
in the Todoroki family and Tomomi
allowing herself to be vunerable in front
of someone for the first time.

Also what if Rei sung "All is Found"
to Tomomi as a lullaby? that would be
so cute!

( If you don't know what I'm talking about,
its a song from Frozen 2, song is up above )

don't forget to comment and vote!!

The preliminary rounds went by pretty easily. Tomomi didn't really watch the matches but she knew who would advance and who were disqualified. She wasn't really paying attention until her match with Monoma was up next.

In the fairly empty hall way, Tomomi walked towards the entrance of the arena when she suddenly came across a face she dreaded seeing. She saw her own father coming one way while she went the opposite. But because he always had to run his mouth, she paused, waiting for him to speak.

"What?" she said mildly bored already.

"Nothing." Enji said, "I just wanted to bid you good luck on your match."

"Good luck? How long did you come up with that?" Tomomi replied, raising both of her eyebrows. She knew her father wasn't capable of being kind. She even doubted that he had a heart.

As much as her sudden attitude caught him off guard slightly, Enji chuckled a little. Tomomi looked like both Rei and his deceased son Touya's face. Of course, Touya also looked a lot like Rei, also. But Tomomi reminded him of Rei and Touya so much, it secretly haunted him. Which was why he was harsher to her than he was to Shoto.

"Don't be a disappointment again, Tomomi." He said bluntly. "Why can't you be more like Shoto? He has shown me why he is the better twin throughout this entire Festival and yet, you can't even uphold the Todoroki name."

Tomomi's fist tightened as she began feeling hot fury through her cold veins. She was used to his belittling so it shouldn't hurt her but for some reason, it stabbed her in her heart now. She had always been blamed for everything he claimed she lacked between the two of them. Though Shoto was facing the same abuse, she had it worse than him. In the end, it damaged her more than she realized.

"A disappointing daughter for a disappointment of a father." Tomomi said venomously, catching him off guard. "You fail at being a father and you failed Touya-"

"You will not speak that name around me!" Enji demanded, glaring at her.

"Why?! Because you can't accept the fact that he left because of you?!"

"Touya is dead!" He cut her off, his eyes growing redder with anger. "And you will end up like him if you ever think to speak to me like that or even disappoint me again!"

Tomomi felt something in her shatter when he said that. Her eyes widened as she looked at him like he had just broke her heart severely. Which he did in that moment. That moment on, she knew whatever hope she had to maybe fix their relationship was now gone. She had completely started resenting him.