It killed my mood too Tom couldn't help but smirk at our moods that were once filled with life at one second then the other second it was empty and cold.

We walked away Because we wanted to avoid them.

We walked into the Slytherin Common room I had to tell her she needed to know.

"So I don't really know how to tell you this but" I hesitated on telling her I mean she has been rude to me when I chose what i want. And what was best for me.

"Nevermind" I said honestly.

I think this secret deserved to be hidden from her after she ignored me for hanging out with Mattheo and hexed Blaise. I still have no absolute regret on hexing Blaise he hurt me. And it was time to let him.

But to be honest,

I let him go along time ago.

The guilt in me for what me and Leo did in detention would always Rome around in my body.

She gave me the look of 'what did you want to tell me' I could see the panic in her eyes and her trust in me disappeared. Just by looking in her eyes.
......................................................................................................................................................
Leonardo's pov: I did not feel bad for cheating on Hermione

She asked me out so I agreed but she just wasn't the one for me she wasn't like y/n.

Y/n means a lot to me and if anyone dared to hurt her they would be dead in a split second.

My love for y/n is astronomical.

I remember when me and y/n had a sleepover on our last night together when we were 13.

I told myself I would never let her go but I let her go because I love her and I knew she was never going to come back and I had a feeling she was going to find someone else that would actually be their for her.

But now that she was back. Back in my grasp I had to have her wrapped around my finger.

She was mine and only mine.

I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I loved her and I would do anything to have the people I love be mine.

And by dating Hermione I could get close to y/n and get her to be mine.

She was going to be mine one day.
......................................................................................................................................................
Hermione's pov: I wondered to myself if I should trust y/n she wanted to tell me something important I could tell I know when she wants to tell me something important.

Should I really trust her.

I always take a step back when I feel she is becoming toxic and I act like she doesn't exist.

So I can protect myself I know that is selfish but I couldn't care less.

So this time I was done with her I had to tell her that I'm tired of her keeping secrets from me.

And most of all I'm tired of her...

"If you keep secrets from me I'm not going to be your friend... do you understand!"

Her irises darken like she was mad at me.

She really had the nerve to be mad at me.

"Whatever" "I'm just trying to protect you from reality"

"Really because I would like to know the truth" I said with tears about to pour out of my eyes from her constant hiding things to me and lying.
***************************************************************************************
Y/n's pov: No, I couldn't tell her now she was already a mess I wouldn't dare to hurt her pure heart.