1

~~~~
~~
You moved uncomfortably in your bed as you couldn't find a good position to sleep in.

You sat up frustrated with the large bed and reached for your phone that was placed next to you by the night stand.

It was 2:16 am and your husband still wasn't home. You sighed already knowing where he was and what he was exactly doing.

"A perfect wife must not care for what her husband does in the late hours of the night" you mimicked to yourself as a joke of how unfaithful Levi was to you.

Levi Ackerman, a self made Billionaire, is your husband. Levi was the man every woman wished to have and were able to have if they were pretty enough.

Levi is a ice cold man with very little to say, that applied to everyone including you who was his wife for the past 11 years of his life.

You, Y/n Ackerman is a successful Ceo of a real-estate company and the gorgeous wife of the Levi Ackerman.

In the eyes of the media, Levi was the man who went from rags to riches with gifted talent and out of this world features, he was the type of man who was cold but very affectionate to his wife, everyone knew he loves you as he would always buy the most expensive gifts for you.

He was the amazingly hot husband who remains faithful to his wife who was with him during his broke and rich times. You were the lucky girl who married a man before he became filthy rich and is lucky to also make it big but that's all thanks to her amazing and loving husband.

You laid back on the silky blue sheets that had become cold again with the absence of your warmth, you always hated these stupid sheets, they were all nothing but decorative things.

You laid eye awake thinking about which model Levi was fucking this time.

"Oh my guess is...." you wondered for a second. "I think it's that Petra model again, I heard she was back in the city"

You giggled to yourself, you had grown used to these kind of things.

You sat up again and turned on the tv as you needed background noise but instead you were meet with loud banging at your front door

You jumped obviously as you were startled. It couldn't have been Levi, he lasted for 3 hours and wouldn't come home until next week

You got up and slowly made your way. You opened the door not caring who could be on the other side as Levi was filthy rich and the apartments that you lived in wouldn't allow just anyone in.

"I'm so sorry, he drank a little too much!" A blonde boy said throwing a very drunk young man into your arms.

"H-have a goodnight!" He said leaving back into the elevator. You stood stunned at the sudden occurrence.

You looked down to your arms and saw the man still very much passed out.

"Huh" you felt the young man getting heavy in your arms so you dragged him by his torso into your apartment and settled the man into your couch

"Damn that was a workout" You said narrowing your eyes as you were studying the features of the young man.

"I think I've seen you somewhere?..." You said to yourself trying to get a good look at the young man.

He grunted and soon small tears fell from his eyes as he muttered some girls name.

"How sad, must be going through a breakup" You thought back to your last break up and remembered how much those hurt.

However, you didn't feel the need to get this young man out of your apartment as soon as possible, it felt good to have company even if the person visiting was a drunk stranger.

You stayed up the entire night as you couldn't sleep but you would occasionally check up on the strange man who was now laying down in your couch with a blanket you draped over him.

He still didn't wake up but he continued to mutter the name of the girl and would occasionally drop in some "I miss you" or even some "please don't leave me"

It was around 8 am when he finally awoke and very alarmed he was when he noticed he wasn't at his place.

At that very moment you walked into the living room fixing your bracelet.

"Oh you are awake" you smiled softly at the confused young man

"Did we?..."he said looking at you

"Oh my" you jokingly put your hand on your cheek and sat next to him on the couch. "You muttered Historias name all night long and didn't even bother to clean up after yourself"

He looked at you horrified.

"Kidding" you said laughing softly as you hit his shoulder. "We did not, rather I was awoken by a blonde young man at 2 am and he threw you in my arms"

He looked at you even more horrified.

"I'm so so sorry ma'am" he said getting on his knees to apologize.

"No no sweetie it's quite all right" you said laughing a little. "It was the most fun I've had in a while"

He looked at your attire and assumed you were off to work. " I'm sorry...am I making you late for work?"

"Not at all!, I have at least 2 hours before I have to get going" you said giving him a reassuring smile, "actually, would you care to join me for breakfast?"

"I don't want to pry more than I've already have" he said feeling guilty

"Nonsense" you smiled. "Please, it's good to have company once in a while"

He wasn't very convinced but took you up on your offer and ate breakfast with you.

He didn't say much of the weird events that occurred last night as he himself wasn't very sure of what had happened either.

You looked down at your watch and decided that the young man should also get going

You grabbed your things and lead him to your front door.

"Well I'll see you then" you said smiling as you headed towards the elevator

He continued to stare at you. "Wait what's your name?" He asked as you got into the elevator.

"It's Y/n" you said as the doors closed, you never got his name.