𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎

sienna pov*

sienna pov*

"do you ever just shut up" i say laughing from clay making a uncomprehendable noise on the other side of the phone "do you ever shut up" clay said mocking me "oh my god i hate you" i say grabbing my pen to finish the rest of my law school homework. "no you don't you love me" clay said spiking my attention in the conversation we were having i laughed "nah i'm pretty sure i hate you" "so whatcha doinng" i hear clay say from the other side of the line "ugh just finishing up homework what about you..?" "just coding you know the usual... you wanna come over.?" clay said making my head spike up from my page "sure what time?" i asked "uhhh in like 30 minutes i just have to clean my room first tho" "aweeeee is dweam gonna clean his room for me" i say making myself laugh knowing he hates it when i don't call him clay "don't call me that" he says right before he hangs up.  "ughhh" i facepalm my hands and drag them down my face  making me look like a complete idiot. i lean back in my chair and take a sip of water "better get ready" i get up  and walk over to my dresser i pull out a pair of clays sweatpants and a tight long sleeve shirt. i was 5'2 so the sweatpants didn't fit at all but i liked how comfortable they were so i would steal them everytime i went over to his house. i stripped down my clothes and put a matching set of victoria secret black bra and panty set. i loved to do this shit even if it was just for myself it made me feel like a bad bitch , i put on the rest of my clothing grabbed my keys and left my apartment.

*skip car ride*

i walk up to clays house and use the key he gave me to open the door "hey i'm in here" he said as he heard me open the door from his office "okay" i said placing my keys down on his kitchen counter i walked over to the living room where i saw patches laying on the couch. picked her up and started to walk over to clays office "hey" i said in the doorframe "hey" he said as he leaned back into his chair "you still coding?" i asked walking over behind him where he had a black small two seater couch "nah i'm on the smp right now trying to build a house cus i'm sick and tired of people calling me homeless in my own server" he says sarcastically making me giggle. i put patches down next to me and grab my backpack off of the floor and pull out my homework so i could finish it "wait tommy are you streaming" i hear clay say into his mic "of course you are" clay says making me laugh again "no tommy i told you i don't have a girlfriend" i pick my head up and look at clay he takes his eyes off of his pc and looks back at me and rolls his eyes making me laugh again "god i need to stop laughing" "come here" clay says while gesturing me into his lap. i sit down in his lap and he places his headset on my head  "talk" he says "uhhh hi..?" "oh it's just sienna chat i thought it was somebody important" tommy says "ouch"  i say sarcastically making tommy squeal laugh "so sienna say 1 if you and dream are boyfriend and girlfriend" i look back at clay and say "69" "WHATare you guys talking about!?" clay asks making me laugh "nothinggg" i smile and bring my attention back to the child "oh so you're not boyfriend and girlfriend?" tommy says depressed "no tommy we aren't dating" "ugh you guys should it would bring in so many views" i turned my head out to see clay pulling up twitch to watch tommy's side of  the stream on his other Monitor to see that tommy changed the title of the stream to "I MET DREAMS GIRLFRIEND ON THE DREAM SMP"  "TOMMY WHAT THE HELL" clay says i start laughing uncontrollably almost pissing my pants "stoppp i can't breath" i say trying to catch my breath. clay death stares me making me laugh even harder. i finally catch my breath "tommy why" "well the views were low this month so i had to raise them someway" he said sarcastically making me laugh i look back at clay and he smiles.

tommy and i play on the smp for an hour longer before tommy ended his stream and we both left vc. i look back at clay and he places his arms around my waist and pulls me in closer placing his head in the crook of my neck. "you wanna watch our show?" i ask as i get up out of clays lap "sure" i walk over back to my backpack and grab my water bottle making my way into clays room down the hall. clay jumps onto his bed laying up against the pillows held up by the headboard gesturing me to come and cuddle with him "commmee hereee i'm cold" clay says making me roll my eyes i walk over to the tv and turned it on aswell as the fairy lights i hung in his room when he first moved into his new house i walk over to the bed and snuggle into clays side. he snakes his right arm around the divit on my waist and plays the show. "you're staying here tonight right?" clay asks "yea i think so it's too late for me to go back" i say looking at his bed side clock reading 2:30am. i feel my eyes getting droopy and i fall asleep in clays embrase.

 i feel my eyes getting droopy and i fall asleep in clays embrase