Chapter 3

Nobody's P.O.V.

After arriving at school the kids meet up with their friends. "Hey Mina's back" Jiro said. This caused the group of friends except Izuku, Dabi and Shimura to forget about Izuku and talk to her instead atleast that's what they thought. "Oh yeah come here" Kyoka said to Mina while dragging her over to Izuku and the rest followed. "Izuku Midoriya this is Mina Ashido and this is Izuku Midoriya our latest member. "Imma be honest and say before you did that it looked like you all forgot he was here" Dabi pointed out.

This caused the group *excluding Mina* to go wide-eyed knowing what it's like to be forgotten. "Really?" Mina asked in an annoyed tone. The group apologised to him and Mina gave him a peck on the cheek causing the other two girls to get jealous and make Izuku blush slightly which was then noticed by all of them. She then said "don't worry about what happened it's happened to all of us in the past that's why we swore to never let it happen to anyone else" she said still annoyed with the group.

"It's ok oh by the way what are your hobbies?" Izuku asked. "Ooh easy question it's any type of dancing but mostly break dancing really. What about you?" She asked clearly excited by this "music that's listening, writing, playing and singing" he replied causing the pink skinned girl to go wide-eyed herself she then said "I have a feeling we are going to be great friends" "I hope so you seem nice *he then whispers* and like Kyoka and Himiko you are also cute" he said forgettin that Kyoka's quirk allowed her to hear it and not knowing that both Shimura and Dabi heard him as well.

"Hey Kyoka why are you blushing?" Dabi asked already knowing that she heard Izuku. "N-nothing" she replied "oooh does our kyoka have a crush~?" Mina teased this caused her blush to go even deeper "who is it I have to know now?" Mina asked her purple haired friend excitedly. "I-izuku" she whispered "what I couldn't hear you?" Mina asked with a small smirk "fine I like Izuku but I'm not the only one am I?" She asked looking at bith Mina and Himiko.

"W-what do you m-mean?" They both asked flustered a little. "Well Mina has never kissed anyone until she met Izuku and Himiko only blushes when she's around Izuku as well. Of course Dabi being... well Dabi... he said "so all three of you have a little crush on Izuku and none of you can deny it since you've been using his first name the entire time" of course he said this with a smirk causing all three girls and Izuku to blush a deep red that rivaled Kirishima's hair.

"Oh this coming from the dude who waited a whole month to introduce his boyfriend?" Izuku asked causing Dabi to blush "boyfriend who?" Mina asked. And before Dabi could protest "Hawks" Shimura said since it wasn't fair that they all knew but her. Izuku then said "hey Kirishima you good on drums yet?" "I'm getting better but would like to try a song out why what you got in mind?" He asked "this" he then hands a song sheet to Kirishima it was 'Heathens' by twenty one pilots. "So when do you wanna practice?" He asked the greenette "how about my place after school?" He replied "sure sounds great" "can we come?" The girls asked "sure" Izuku replied. 'Another member of the harem' both Shimura and Dabi thought.

Time skip

After everyone went to the Music room *basically it was the spare bedroom* Izuku and Kirishima had set up the instruments that they needed for the song.

Kirishima on drums

Izuku on acoustic guitar

"If the girls didn't love him then they sure do now look" Inko whispered to Shota. So being the embarrassing parent that he is he decided to speak up "Ah it seems my son has his own harem" causing Izuku and the three girls to blush and everyone else to laugh at their reaction.

*knock knock* "they're here" Inko said. "Hey mom hey guys" she said greeting Nana, Gran Torino, Present Mic, Nemuri and All Might at the door. "Hey Inko" they replied as she invited them into the house. "So where's my grandson?" Nana asked. "Boo" Izuku yelled scaring her causing them to laugh slightly.

"So you have chosen death" she said causing Izuku to run knowing what it meant. He ran up until he landed on the three girls his right hand on Mina's left boob his left hand on Himiko's right boob and his lips and fully erect cock on Kyoka's lower lips. *squeeze* 'so soft' Izuku thought to himself. "Aah~" the girls moaned a little in unison causing Izku to realise what position he's in and get off of them fast.

Once he got of them he helped the girls up "thanks Izu" the three said in unison. They started blushing as they could here laughter coming from behind them it was the others and they saw everything. "Oh yeah why did you call them?" Izuku asked getting everyone back to the main subject.

"Oh yeah that's right you Izuku might have unlocked your quirk when you saved Kyoka there" Nana said while pointing to the purplette. "Really?" He asked in excitement. She just simply nodded. "Well let's go check" he said running to the car not noticing the green lightning around him.

"I think it's safe to say he has an upgraded version OFA" Nana pointed out to Inko. "Best get him checked to be on the safe side though" Inko replied Nana just nodded yes in agreement.

Time skip

Shota, Inko and Izuku are now speaking to the doctor who was amazed by his results. "Ok good or bad news first?" She asked "good news" the parents said "well he doesn't have a quirk but the good news is it's because he has three quirks" she said the last part with a smile causing the three to be ecstatic and happy.

"Hear that three quirks your going to be an awesome hero Izuku and you have us training you as well" Shota said. Izuku looked at his dad with the biggest and brightest smile he could muster and said "thanks dad" "ok so would you like to hear what they are?" The doctor asked the three nodded yes. *one explanation later* Inko was happy he got his biological father's quirk and her quirk (Inko was the eighth not Toshinori Yagi (all might does have a body enhancer quirk just not OFA making Inko the number one underground hero).

After they left the room they explained everything to the group that waited for them. Izuku however pulled the three girls to one side and asked them to be his girlfriends of course they said yes. He then went back to the rest and told them the news. Everyone was happy for the group well almost everyone since Aizawa and Gran Torino were helping each other to come up with the perfect training regime and diet for Izuku to help make him be the best hero possible.