Narcissa walked down the stairs, "Alright everyone ready?" she smiled.

****

"I hate shopping." Draco rolled his eyes as we walked in the alley on our way to the shops. I scoffed, "Well get used to it now." I lightly elbowed him and raised my brows.

"Why don't you boys go get some of the decorations while I take the girls to go shop." Narcissa told the boys and smiled at Pansy and I.

Draco groaned but Blaise smacked the back of his head and he rolled his eyes. "Stella how'd you end up with such a big baby." He joked around. Draco scoffed and smacked his chest.

I chuckled and walked over to Draco and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Play nice." I raised my brows and he leaned down and gave me a kiss. Elias and Goyle grabbed him by both arms and pulled him back. I did a little wave and headed back to Pansy and Narcissa.

Narcissa stood in the middle of us and interlocked our arms, "Girl time." She smiled and Pansy and I laughed. "Draco should be grateful to have you as a mother." I smiled and pulled open the door to the shop.

"Draco should be grateful to have you dear." She rubbed my arm and headed in. Narcissa was kind to me, I was beyond grateful for her. It made me miss my mother even more though, she loved taking me out to get new clothes. It was always our little thing.

"What color dress are you thinking about?" Pansy examined some different colored dresses. I walked next to her, "I think white but with a little twist." I giggled.

"White?" She questioned. I raised my brows in confusion as to why she was shocked. "You're no angel." She nudged me and joked. I rolled my eyes and continued looking.

"Stella dear what about this one?" Narcissa waved me over to the back of the shop. It was a black laced dress. I ran my fingers on the fabric, it was beautiful but wasn't what I was looking for.

"You don't like it?" She asked. I smiled, "It's stunning." I gave an awkward shrug, "I just want to stand out more."

Narcissa smirked, "I like how you think." She waved her finger at me and walked away. I laughed and followed her.

"Wait come here! I found one for me" Pansy shouted for us both, we stopped in our tracks and headed over to her.

Pansy pointed at a dark green gown with a beautiful embroidered top. It was an off the shoulder dress that had elegance to it. I clapped my hands and she smiled.

"Yes a million times." I said excitedly. "Leon is going to drool." I chuckled and she smirked. "Oh I love it!" Narcissa joined into the conversation.

40 minutes later.

"Stella you're so picky." Pansy groaned out in annoyance and took a seat. We went to three different shops but I didn't find a dress. "I just want the perfect one." I said with frustration.

Narcissa said she would just be a second and headed into another shop.

"Done already?" Blaise walked over to us with the rest of them following behind.

Leon walked over to Pansy and leaned down to give her a kiss. Pansy smiled and pulled back, "I am, Stella is being an a little bitch." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up Pansy." I said. Draco sat down next to me and placed his hand on my thigh. "As long as you find a dress I can easily take off, I'm fine with anything." He smirked.

Leon made a disgusted face, "C'mon mate, I'm standing right here." Elias and Goyle chuckled and Draco rolled his eyes and squeezed my thigh.

"Stella!" I heard Narcissa shout. I looked around and saw that she was waving me down from another shop. I stood and was about to head over to her.