45. November Bet Part 3 - Smut

Start from the beginning

He collapsed onto you with another kiss, wanting to just touch you even more. His hand slid under your shirt, causing you to gasp at the feeling. You broke the kiss, wanting to get out of your clothes as well, and wanting Peter to get out of his too. You bit your lip as you concentrated just for a moment, ripping your clothes from your body with your powers and causing Peter to yelp in surprise.

"I'll never get enough of that – it's so cool!" He exclaimed, giggling as you rolled your eyes playfully back to him. With the focus on him now, you tugged the shirt off, causing his hands to go up into the air, making sure you didn't hurt him.

You shifted yourself further onto the center of the bed, before spreading your legs causing Peter to gulp. "How do you want to do this? You have to promise me you won't move." You whispered, making Peter's eyes glance back up to your face instead of your legs.

He tugged down his boxers completely, and kicked them to the corner of the room, revealing his boner. He flushed heavily as he thought of an answer, distracted by your body. "I- I'll sit down, and you can sit on me." He responded, nodding as he got onto the bed.

You smiled back to him, sitting back up as he positioned himself back onto the pillows, and you swung your leg over to the other side of his figure. He shuddered, feeling your heat travel throughout his body as you leaned up, pushing your body against his.

You kissed him deeply, causing him to whimper when you blindly found his cock, twirling a finger on his tip teasingly. "Mm, I'm so ready for you." You whispered, pulling away from the wet kiss. Peter sighed in desire, hand drifting down your back, before settling on one of your ass cheeks.

He pinched your ass slightly, and you pouted back to him, "What did I do to deserve that?" The question made Peter laugh, and you bit your lip watching the big smile on his face, how he already developed so much sweat.

"You ready?" He murmured after quieting down, and you nodded back to him, leaning back to his nose again, kissing it with a small laugh. You shifted your hips slightly, as he helped align your pussy with his cock.

You slowly started go down, gasping his name as he entered and Peter squeezed onto your hips, and you could feel bruises forming already, from the sensitive skin. He grunted, breath stuttering as you finally took his cock all in and leaned down to lay on his chest.

"Oh fuck..." He sighed, realizing how hard this would be. He couldn't help the unintentional juts of his hips, or how you would slowly move your head, he would feel your pussy squeeze around him. And you felt so much as well, you could feel every part of his cock in you, and when you accidently clenched, you wanted to cry out in lust, the slowness of your orgasm coming just from small movements.

He breathed heavily as he wrapped one of his arms around your back, cuddling even more with you. The warmth of your pussy, causing his cock to feel even harder than ever in you. "I like this a lot." He whispered, twirling small circles on your skin.

You hummed back to him, with your head on his chest, gazing across from you. "Me too, it feels so good – but so," You paused, thinking of the word, "Loving." You finished.

Peter smiled, "Yeah, it does. But also – I can't move just a bit?" The question made you chuckle, causing movement to flutter in your pussy, and you both moaned. You shook your head no as a response, feeling the same amount of relaxation and desire, when you started to unclench completely in a comfortable position.

After around five minutes, you felt yourself clench up, purposely, now feeling itchy and just ready to fuck him. Peter gasped, feeling the squeeze of his cock. "You sure we can't move?" He breathily laughed out; his pupils blown out as desire never left his body.

You responded with another shift, slowly lifting your body back up and sliding down on his cock. "I mean, I feel like we should." You explained, in an innocent voice, knowing he would grab back onto your hips any second now. Peter chuckled in return, but stopped when you raised your hips again, rolling down onto his cock.

He thrusted upwards instantly, groaning loudly in relief, and his cock twitched in you. You whimpered his name, and Peter swore out loud, thrusting again and again. He gripped your hips, and your hands were down on his shoulders, riding him fast and hard.

"Oh fuck, you're always so good to me, babe." Peter grunted out loud, and you cried out something incoherent, as you felt him hitting your g-spot. You started to focus again when you heard one of his thoughts, and your eyes widened at it.

He still wanted to try out cockwarming, and you bit your lips, happy that he was still down. But as you listened more, you could hear him speak your name out loud, "I think I'm going to come." He shuddered, and you nodded, feeling close to your end too.

That was one of the perks to your powers, being able to connect your body with his in a way, where you feel his emotions, especially the lust. It was amazing. You moaned loudly as you rolled yourself down, feeling his cock reach even deeper into you.

"I'm coming," You cried out, gasping for air as you felt yourself gush around him, Peter continued thrusting into you, now with uneven spurts of energy. He continued just as he started to come, feeling him soak inside you, and you sighed from the lovely feeling of being stuffed with his cock and cum.

"Ooh fuck me... You're incredible." He groaned loudly, head hitting against the board behind him. His eyes were closed, and you watched as he struggled to breathe at an even pace as his come spurted out into you, slowing down now.

You felt yourself lay onto his chest almost numbly, from all the intense feelings. You could feel his cock softening in you, and you sighed out at the feeling of his cum and yours mixed on your thighs. Peter hummed quietly, setting a hand on top of your back, feeling exhausted but happy.

You could feel him slowly fall asleep after the next hour of just whispering sweet and loving things to each other. You shifted, groaning when you felt his cock twitch at your movement. You knew when he woke up, he'd be up to having sex again and so would you. But for now, you kissed his chest softly, feeling the sweat dripping from your skin and onto his.

His chest raised and lowered, and you found yourself moaning at the slightest of moves, clenching your pussy on accident but finding more pleasure. You tried not to move now, instead you laid on his chest, happy that he was feeling better today.

You really missed him. You could tell he missed you too, as he squeezed you tighter in his sleep. Your eyes fluttered closed when you finally felt the sleepiness hit you, it must have been a few hours by now, when you noticed the feeling of the sun was gone.

Just as you were about to fall asleep, you heard a drifting thought from Peter, "I want you." You smiled softly, knowing he was dreaming of the two of you.