40. Time Trap - Long Smut Oneshot/Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

The wall was covered in greenery as well, potted plants were on the floor and as you knocked on the door, it opened slightly. You realized it was a shop as you glanced up, seeing the bell ring as you walked in. Plants were strung up on the ceiling, vines hanging down above you in various beautiful colors. You awed up at them, twirling around in a slow circle as you stared up at the luscious plants, furrowing your eyebrows as you saw some that you didn't recognize.

Your attention went down to the bookshelves, to the side of the room when you noticed they also towered up to the ceiling. You gasped in wonder at the variety of books, seeing some with marks or languages you've never saw before. You walked towards it slowly, still taking in the shop, and reached out for one of the books. You slid one out, noticing the dust on it, and scrunching your nose up in disgust from it. You quickly blew the dust off, coughing when you breathed some in.

The label was something you couldn't tell, it was in another language, almost resembling ancient runes. As you slowly opened the book, you flinched, glancing up when you heard a shout. "Hey!" He yelped out, and your eyes bulged back to the guy.

Fuck, he was... attractive. Way more attractive than most of the guys you've seen here. You felt yourself freeze as you stared back at him, suddenly self-aware that you probably shouldn't have been here, even though it was a shop.

"...Hi." You replied after a pause, before glancing down to the book as you felt it burn up in your hands. If you weren't already shocked, you felt insane, dropping the book instantly as it flew into flames, almost catching your skin.

Regret and guilt pummeled into you, as you and the guy watched the book burn up onto the floor. The flames were bright blue, and only in a specific area and you gasped as ashes flew up back into your hands. Shit. If you learned anything in those history of magic classes, it was that anything that's even close to that, it's powerful.

What you just caused was a disaster.

"I- who the heck are you? What book did you just touch? How'd you get here?" Peter rambled out as he rushed across the store frantically. Your shoulders lifted slightly in shock as you gazed down into your hands, watching as the ashes swirled magically in circles over your palms.

"Me?" You paused, pushing out. "Nobody- yeah, no one I think, um." You stopped again, shaking your head as he stood close to you, furrowing his eyebrows in anger as he realized what book you touched.

"Do you know what you did...?" Peter questioned, voice trailing off in fear as he wondered how in the world, he was going to fix such a thing. You shook your head back at him anxiously, feeling the ashes trail upwards, following your veins on your arms.

"Please help- what is this thing?" You whimpered out as it spread upwards, crossing your elbows. You couldn't even more your arms anymore, the ashes paralyzed them as it moved towards your head slowly. He sighed, wiping his head as he thought of what he should do.

"How come you don't know what this is? You just cursed yourself and- and the rest of the area!" Peter scolded you, stuttering as he kneeled, trying to find if there was any more ash on the floor. It seemed to have all drifted to you, floating around you and on you.

You felt your nose wrinkle back at the guy, "I don't know what this is! What do you mean I cursed myself and the area? What do you mean by area?" Your voice raised as the ashes drifted up to your shoulders.

In an instant, Peter smacked both of your hands, getting you out of your paralyzed state, and causing the ash to fall back onto the ground. He shook his head as he sighed again, "You just released an entity that stops time. That entity is clinging onto you, but it can't stop the time in here because of the protection spells I put up. But, outside, everything is paused because of you now." His explanation made you tilt your head and feel dizzy.