Chapter 13-Just me and him

Start from the beginning

Toes:

Jungkook:Do you like them

Y/n:I love them thank you

We go to the car after he pays then we go somewhere else.While i doze off into my phone listening to music,i feel the car stop so i look over and she jungkook getting out the car.I look around and where at an skateing ring he opens the door for me and we go and get skates then go in the ring.I hold on to the sides and try to skates as jungkook's keep going around the ring and when he's about to go around again he stops and holds my hand.

Jungkook:let go of the side

Y/n:No

Jungkook:I wont let you fall i promise

Y/n:Are you sure

Jungkook:Yes now let go

I let go and jungkook skates with me making sure i dont fall.

2hrs later*

Im getting the hang of it so now i know how skate by myself but then the mic comes on and they say clear the floor for only people who know how to skate backwards.I was about to get out of the ring when jungkook pulls me back in and turns me around and starts teaching me to skate backwards.

30min later*

We still skating backwards while jungkook is holding me.

A couple minutes later me and jungkook stop skating and get something from the food court.

Jungkook:What you want to eat baby

Y/n:A corndog and fries

Jungkook:Ok ill be back

He goes and get our food while i get a table for us.I sit and then he comes back with our food in a few minutes.We eat and talk but i notice that his phone keeps blowing up.

Y/n:Whose that?

Jungkook:Work i got alot to catch up on Wendsday

Y/n:Oh..am i taking up your time from work

Jungkook:No i love spending time with you

Y/n:Well you still have work and i dont want you pulling all nighters to finish it

Jungkook:It fine

Y/n:Sure*rolls eyes*

We finish eating and then we leave the place i decide to drive since he's been driving the whole time.Liitle did he know i was driving him to work.We stop at his work place that was filled with people going everywhere having places to be meeting to go to and work to do.