There was still a bit of awkwardness within the two of you and your stomach was telling you that. You wished the feeling would go away but it wouldn't so you just tried to focus on your paperwork.

You focused on the paperwork for the rest of the day. The pages muddied together and you found yourself just writing aimless signatures of your name on the lines that required them. Your brain was tired from working on all of the paperwork.

You really were not feeling well and you could feel it, you felt nauseous. You stood to go get water and you felt your head go light before you gripped onto the desk to stop yourself from falling over.

"Woah you okay?" Derek said to you walking behind you. You blinked a few times before you shook your head a little bit, "Yeah Derek, I'm okay thank you." You said before you walked into the other room to get some water.

What is wrong with me right now.

You got water and then sat back down at your desk before you cracked a joke to Derek, "I think my body is viscerally rejecting paperwork." you sighed a little bit laughing at your own joke. He shook his head at you a little bit when he laughed and you both went back to your paperwork.

You looked at the clock once you were almost done with your papers and you saw that it was nearly 5:45 and mostly everyone had left. You stood up and again you felt light-headed before you walked to Aaron's office and you dropped your paperwork off.

"Hey, I finished everything up" you paused for a second "um... i- uh... I'll see you later then I guess." was all you awkwardly said before practical speed walking out of his office as fast as you could. You grabbed your purse and bag to leave

It was still so weird to you that the man who sat in that office was inviting you over to his house for dinner. A dinner as friends. That's all it is you thought to yourself before you hopped in cap and sped home as fast as you could.

When you got home it was 6:15 ish and you practically threw your things down and ran to your room. You really did not know why you were in such a rush because you had plenty of time but you just wanted to lay in bed

You flopped down on your bed before you looked over at your bedside table and there sat your new pack of birth control you just received in the mail.

Fuck I'm getting my period soon which explains why I felt like that. I hate the placebo week.

You felt your eyes flutter closed before you opened them again and grabbed your phone to set an alarm for 7:15. You and your brain needed a nap before you went over to Aaron's because you knew you would not be able to stay awake even through dinner.

***

You heard your alarm completely destroy your ears as you almost threw your phone across the room. You got up and opened your closet up. How am I even supposed to dress for this? I don't want to go to my work clothes but at the same time, I don't want to wear a dress.

You settled on a black and white gingham skirt with a v neck sweater that made your tits look incredible. You knew you would be teasing him somewhat but you kind of liked talking back to him and being a bit of a brat. It made things fun. You finished everything off with a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and headed out.

When you pulled up to Aaron's it was 7:58. You liked being early to everything but something was telling you to sit in your car for two minutes before getting out. You wanted to walk up exactly at 8:00, and when the two minutes were up that's exactly what you did.

Yet there you stood in front of his door and you could not bring yourself to knock. You just stared at his door.

What are you doing y/n? turnaround and go home. You should not be at your boss's door at 8 pm.