Tentacle

Y/n sighed heavily and had her head down at the bar. You had a terrible day. You had to sell your most expensive ring that you owned due to the fact that you had a gambling addiction. In your mind you see how much money you have and then proceed to gamble away thinking you'll earn something of value but in fact you always rolled terrible items. The bar was filled with drunk men. Laughter filled the room as you sat there upset. You felt someone sit down next to you.

"I'll have dandelion wine." The man said and you felt his gaze upon you.

You turned your head up curious to see why they were staring at you. As you tilted your head up you could feel the gentle breeze of them turning their head. You saw a red-orange hair color. His clothes appeared foreign. It was a white jacket the overall design didn't look cheap. That's when a thought had entered your head and you realized this is the perfect opportunity to scam a rich man.
You turned towards him and he turned his head towards you; He noticed from the corner of his eye that you are about to talk to him.

"Hello, I'm y/n! Nice to meet you." You stated smiling at him. The young man smiled back at you.

"I'm Childe nice to meet you y/n." He said and slightly hesitated before stating something.

"Allow me to offer you a drink". He turned his head back towards the bartender and called him over. The bartender headed his way towards Childe.

"Another dandelion wine for this lady here." The bartender nodded his head and made his way to the wine cellar to prepare your drink.

You both talked to each other until late at night. It was surprisingly pleasant to talk to him. He had brought up his adventures and opponents that he had faced. You assumed he was apart of the adventurers guild. Since it was already night time you invited him to a inn that you were currently staying at. Which he has agreed to. Childe had smirked at you and his eyes darken slightly; Knowing where this was heading you grinned slightly while he was looking away.
As you were heading your way to your room you invited him in first. As he made his way in you closed the door behind you and followed right behind him. He stopped his tracks and which you got in front of him and led him towards your dining room area. Which was quite a small area. It was a brown round table near the kitchen with Violetgrass displayed on a beautiful antique vase.
He took a seat and sat there in which you followed suit.
"I think you know where this is heading". You said to him starring into his blue lustful eyes.

"Oh? I see." He smirked at you and leaned towards you; Before he could lean in you spoke.

"But first I want to know if there's anything you don't like, we also need a safe word". He leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs.

"Of course, how about the word vanilla?" You nodded your head and made a mental note.

"Have you ever tried tentacles?" You didn't know how to respond back. 'Is he being serious' you thought to yourself while starring at him in shock. He chuckled and got up from his seat kneeling in front of you.
"Try it out with me. I'll use my hydro vision and form tentacles." You nodded, it was a new experience for you but anything for mora.

You got up and gestured him to follow you to your bedroom. You sat on your bed and he leaned in to you kissing you roughly. He pushed his tongue inside of you. He was now on top of you he leaned back both of you were gasping for air.

He took off your shirt and pants which you did help in trying to take them off. He then took off his jacket and pants off. His vision started glowing and you saw tentacles being formed from his hydro vision.
The hydro tentacles started getting closer to you. They wrapped around your arms and legs. They were soft and strong. The tentacles opened up your legs exposing your pussy. You tried to close them feeling shy but the tentacles held you back. Childe smirked looking down at you and began speaking dirty nothings into your ears. He began by removing your bra. Him being quite experienced he knew exactly what to do. Once your breast were exposed, he started nibbling on your nibbles with his mouth. Grabbing your other breast and massaging it gently. You felt your nipples harden fast. He smiled against your chest. Squeezing the other one. While hearing soft moans spilling from your mouth.
His lips trailed down the valley of your chest. Kissing your stomach and leaving red marks all over you.

"Don't be afraid to let it out y/n". He said looking up at you; Pausing before continuing he spoke.

"I want to hear your voice". He made his way towards your pink laced thong. Tugging them against your lips. He softly rubbed over your vagina circling around it. He was teasing you. You hated it desperately wanting him to stop teasing you; You looked down towards him pleading with your eyes.

He smirked he knew exactly what he was doing feigning ignorance he ripped it off. You saw another tentacle forming from his vision. It roughly went inside of you.

"I-it's to big". You whimpered in pain feeling the massive tentacle inside of you. He moved up towards you kissing you to take your mind off the pain.

"Ok, I think you can move now." The tentacle started moving in and out of you slowly at first then it started to pick up its pace. It was soft yet cold. You were near your climax then you died because the tentacle was massive. Childe started crying. 😭
Rip y/n🪦🗣
Childe then tp to Monstadt and bought a Teyvat egg and you were revived😍🙌
Then you went to get railed by his massive sexy juicy tentacles 🐙🤤