7. Back again

Y/N Pov.:

"Jarviiiis" is screamed.

"What Ms. Stake"

"What's the time?" i asked.

"It's 4.32 am" she said.

"What is so loud ?" i asked.

"It comes from the living room." she said.

I went in the living room not even full awake.
Everyone was staring at me and i don't know why.

"I'm sorry honey but Peter tells you everything. See you soon." my dad told me an gave mit a kiss an my head.

I looked at peter and he looked at me.

"what the fuck is going on?" i asked him.

"You remember this guy from yesterday with the black suit ?" i nodded. "so this guy is back and your das spottet him and now they are going to catch him." he said.

"and what is with you?" i asked peter.

"they told me to stay with you to maybe rescue you if he comes to us." he answered.

"Okay that means we're not going to school today wright ?" i said.

Peter Pov.:

"You're absolutely right Stark." he answers.
"So obviously we need to stay awake. We could talk a little bit?

"If you want to we can do this." she relied.

I just wanted to talk with her to know more about her but i was very tired.

Then we sat down on the couch and started to talk.

"So i always wanted to ask you what to do you have for powers." he asked Y/N.

"I got the same powers as Wanda but also some things from Steve. So like running fast and things like that." she replied.

"But how did you get them i mean so one of your parents got powers?" he asked her.

I say how she put her face down and i saw that this question was hard for her.

"You don't need to tell me, it's okay." he said.

"No no it's okay." she replied. " it's a little bit complicated so first of all i'm not adopted if you taught that. I wasn't born with powers. I was 2 i think and some Hydra People got me and did some experiments on me. They put the thinks they gave Wanda and Steve together to make there super weapon. Then my dad found me again and since then i got my powers."

"Oh okay that's hard." he replied.

Y/N Pov.:

After i talked to peter about my story i felt safer than i ever did bevor. I couldn't even talk with Bucky about this and he is like a big brother for me.

"wanna watch a movie." peter asked me.

"yeah of course." i smiled at him.

We both got under a ceiling that was very small so you could think we would cuddle. But it was so cold in de living room so we both needed this ceiling. We both went tired i laid down my head on peters shoulder and slept.

Hours later i woke up again.

"Oh i'm sorry." i said when i saw that peter was awake.

"no problem i didn't want to wake you after all your sleep problems in the last time." he said.

"yeah i think something i really have from my dad are the sleep problems." and we both laughed.

We looked on our right as we heard how someone came out of the lift.

"Cap. Dad. Holy shit, thanks god you're back." i ran to them and hugged them.

"Language little girl." steve said.

"where are the others ?" peter asked.

"they will be here in a second. They need to call Clint to come here." dad said.

"Is he so bad ?" i asked.

"I don't want to say this but he is." dad said.

I walked again to him and gave him a big hug.
"where is mom ?" i asked.

"Pepper went back to New York to look at shield and tony said to her to go so that she is out of danger." cap said while he gave me a little smile

"okay." i replied.

After some hours later , when all of the Avengers were fresh again, Cap wanted to do a meeting in the living room.

"So guys we need to talk." he started. "This today can never happen again. We nee to get this guy, he is very dangerous."

"What do we know about him." Nat asked.

Dad put the hologram table on and showed us what we knew. "So his name is Black Bird. His real name is Chef Long. He is from Queens and i don't really know all of his powers but he have a suit that look like a black bird so he can fly. But he got also real powers. So when we fought him he shoot fire or like energy balls at us but we don't know if he got more powers."

"That's all we know?" nat asked. "that's like nothing"

Dad nodded.

"He is also an old Hyrda Agent." he heard- from the back as Clint stood there with a glas of water.
I was so happy to see him and ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"How we could realize that he stand there?" buck asked and laughed.

"I don't know." Cap replied.

"So i think we need a plan." Clint said.

"Okay we need everyone we have so Y/N you need to lear how to use your powers and i help you." Wanda said.

"And you kids need to work out so that you're fit and i think it's time to start now." das replied.

Peter and i looked at each other and walked to our rooms to switch our outfits.

As i walked down to the others i saw Peter sat there and watched the others talk.

"Damn, Y/N you look like a bomb." Sam said and all looked around.

I had my sport bra and some sport pants on and my hair was back in a ponytail.

I smiled and looked at Peter. "Do you wanna go."

"Yeah let's g-go." he said.

We heard from our back how Bucky said.
"Eyyy Peter, don't look to much on , you know. If i would be you i would." he said.

We looked around and laughed when we saw how angry my dad looked at Bucky and Peter blushed a little bit.

Back in the gym Peter and i did some sport and we needed a paus.

"You look good by the way." he started.

"Thank you Parker, you look also not bad." i smiled. "Do you think Black Bird man is dangerous."

"Like that what they said , yeah i think so." he said and looked at me.