Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Reader POV

(flashback to 11 years ago)

Today I finally get my quirk. today is the day my journey to becoming a hero begins!

"not gonna happen kiddo. sorry." the doctor said snapping me from my thoughts.

"what?"

"you have no quirk. which is weird because you don't show the usual signs of being quirkless"

"what about my daughter?" my mom said referring to my sister. she's few days older than me. "well your daughter on the other hand is a most interesting case. it seems she's inherited 2 quirks. tell me, what is your quirk ma'am?"

"nothing important. just short range telekenesis"

"well it seems your daughter has inherited a somehow, evolved version of that. with the addition of a lightining quirk."

"so this means i can be a hero?" my sister said shocked at the news.

"a hero? just a hero? no! you'll be the greatest hero of them all!"

On the way home

while in the car izuku could have sworn he heard his sister call him a loser.

"hey! shut up!"

"i didn't say anything!"

"yeah you did! you called me a loser!"

izumi was shocked to say the least. how could he have heard that? she said it so low her mother couldn't hear!

"izuku! be quiet!" 

"ok."

"loser!" izumi once again whispered.

izuku resisted the urge to tell. he was to sad about the news to listen.

In the house

toshinori yagi or the Number 1 Hero: All Might

was, to put it in small words, shocked. his daughter had 2 quirks! 2! this was rare! even in this day and age! meanwhile his son had no quirk at all. "izuku go to your room. we need to talk to izumi for a second." he said with venom in his tone. he was angry. angry at god and heaven for giving him a useless son. angry at izuku for having no quirk. but he immediately calmed down. izumi had a quirk so that was good news.

Izuku's room.

izuku just laid there. crying. this wasn't what he wanted for his family. he was useless now.  he was useless. no one cared for him. what happened for it all to go wrong? he just hoped things would better in the future.

except they got worse. the next 10 years! where absolute nightmares for him. his parents basically despised him and neglected him for something he had no control over. and his sister and her friends  beat him and bullied him day after horrible day! it had no end!

In middle school

izuku just laid his head on his desk. listening to his teacher talk. 

"now everyone. i would be giving interviews but what the heck! you all wanna be heroes amiright?"

everyone cheered and started using their quirks.

"now everyone settle down! it's illegal to use quirks in school!"

everyone stopped.

"good! now i understand that there are atleast 5 of us enrolling into UA am i right?"

"tch. if ya know what's good for ya you won't lump us with these extras teach." katsuki bakugo said.

"yeah. they're all just losers with useless quirks. who can't be heroes if their lives depended on it!" his sister katsumi added.

"guys! shut up! your making the losers jealous!" izumi added for a sick joke.

"oh! i understand that izuku wants to go to UA too! am i right?"

'curse you teacher!' izuku thought.

"what!?" izumi said "that loser of a brother of mine is trying to be a hero!?"

"uh yes?" izuku sheepishly answered. only to cry out in pain when his sister twisted his arm using her quirk Force Mind "izumi stop it! agh!"

"say your useless! in front of everyone! say it!" 

"agh! i'm useless! please stop!" 

"fine! but if i hear you're still trying to be a hero i'll find you and destroy you myself! or better yet. how about i let you in on a secret?" 

"what? what secret?"

"come closer. closer." she commanded and he obeyed. only to be kicked in the face.

" if ya wanna be a hero so bad then jump off a roof and hope you're reincarnated with a quirk!" 

After school

izuku was being chased by izumi and her friends. 

he ran. he ran faster than he ever had before. faster. faster. 

Faster... than a speeding bullet.